Really cheap eroll atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeTheDuke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
midwest Illinois
Dam dam I can't believe i missed this sale!!! Arrggghh, I juss got my moms and lilbrother to start vaping on these things! Err

Anyone out there know of another deal like this? Or maybe wanna sell me off some of there stash? I'd be down for 20 or whatever you'd be confortable with, don't mind paying a lil more to make it worth your time, a deals a deal.

I'm verified, here and with pp

No worries either way fig can't hurt Ta ask, wish I didn't miss this one

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Dam dam I can't believe i missed this sale!!! Arrggghh, I juss got my moms and lilbrother to start vaping on these things! Err

Anyone out there know of another deal like this? Or maybe wanna sell me off some of there stash? I'd be down for 20 or whatever you'd be confortable with, don't mind paying a lil more to make it worth your time, a deals a deal.

I'm verified, here and with pp

No worries either way fig can't hurt Ta ask, wish I didn't miss this one

Yeah, Figure the batts go for $8x2, +$2.50 for the cone, and another $2.50 ea for the included heads, You're looking at $25 for the parts even if you don't need the PCC charger and cable... I have extra PCC's if you want to PM me, but the batts, cones, and carts are MINE, ALL MINE!!!:evil:
The sales started after the new model came out, and black friday. There will probably be more deals coming. I think some vendors are just dumping it from their inventory.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Fasttech eGo-C coils work well on the Eroll

1rof91.jpg

Ah, couldn't grab the OP's coils in time so thought of trying the FT ones instead. And they work just fine. Pictures and my thoughts on it here (post #308): http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...yetech-eroll-user-review-31.html#post14990851

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I appreciate your review qorax (nice clear pictures BTW). Happy they worked for you, but I have to say BUYER BEWARE.
I tried 5 of the FT coils and I have to agree with Bookworm. They were unusable.

Perhaps we both received bad batches but I'd rather pay more and get coils that I know will work rather that ones that may or may not work.
JMHO

I 100% agree, cloned products can never replicate the genuine authentics. Besides, performance/inconsistency between batches will vary erratically. That being said, the Joyetech ones are $21 a pack of five here (plus tax & shipping) ~ and I don't believe those coils should be $4.20 a piece. At worst they should be $1 each ~ and given the markup on these currently soon the cost/s do add up!

Which is why we need to constantly lookout for a better deal. And at those FT prices, vis-a-vis the cost of the genuine ones, I believe even if 3 out of a 5 pack comes out clean it's a no brainer. Fortunately all the four out of the fiver that I got from FT is purrrrfect! Probably the new batches of those that I received just a few days back are better made?

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Oh yeah, I wanted to use those fasttech atomizers. Have no issues about clones, and would love to find a cheaper product. I bought a 5 pack, and not one was useable. I simply could not get anything except a dry hit. Not even once with any of them. Maybe the quality has since improved, this was quite a long time ago.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Oh yeah, I wanted to use those fasttech atomizers. Have no issues about clones, and would love to find a cheaper product. I bought a 5 pack, and not one was useable. I simply could not get anything except a dry hit. Not even once with any of them. Maybe the quality has since improved, this was quite a long time ago.

Did you prime them before use?

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
DfW vapes was running a sale on eroll kits at 5$ a piece , bought way too many ...... each kit came a 2 heads , 2 batts, charging case etc , they are 25$ for a kit now but that could change , so keep an eye on them ( they also have full ecab kits for 11$.....)

I got 2 of those too. Couldn't resist. Got 2 on the $15 sale before that one. Anyone need a PCC??:D

As for the FT coils, I have a pack in my cart. I figure if the coils are good, I can replace the wicks with SS. But i guess I don't have to worry about that until I get through the $0.69 coils I scored at the VB sale! It's funny how fast I just change them out for new now! I have a little jar of vodka soaking the used ones now. Those could last me a year.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Yeah , saw the VB sale on heads, was too slow on the trigger and missed out.....such is life, hopefully there will be other vendors dumping old inventory as vaping devices change by the day

I picked up 30 on that sale, so I don't know why I'm even looking at FT heads. :blush:
Batts will be the problem if there is one.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Absolutely. The coils were completely useless. Three of them completely fell apart within days. Like I said, this was quite a long time ago, but at that time, the coils from fasttech were absolute garbage.

I went ahead and ordered six more packets. These are working very well for me :)

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Vapor bank has them on clearance for .99 ea and .69 if you order 15 or more. Just though I should let everyone know.

Joyetech eGo C Atomizer Head SNG: Vapor Bank - Evansville, Indiana E-Cigarette Store

Just an update gang.
My erolls were all working crappy today, so I decided to replace some heads before switching batteries.
2 of the 6 packs I got were that early batch that had the "primer" in the pack, when they first came out. It was mostly covered by the label so I didn't notice when I got them.
I opened them up and had a fair bit of green crud which had also soaked into the wicks.:(
Just thought you might want to check yours, and not find out your last pack is bad when you need them. If they rattle easily you're OK.
I popped the spikes and am soaking them. I should be able to salvage the coils and rewick.

EDIT: Update. I soaked them in white vinegar today, rinse, repeat... and they look good as new except for some discoloration of the bottom center contact.

Last edited:

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Of the 20 new attys I got from VaporBank over a month ago, I've only used four so far, in constant rotation in the eRoll and Elips. Only one has burned so far, my fault for running the tank dry. I re-wicked that one with stainless steel, its back in action better than new ...

With this deal, I should be set for the year ... :D

Last edited:

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I opened them up and had a fair bit of green crud which had also soaked into the wicks....
except for some discoloration of the bottom center contact.

Found the same thing on one of the four packs of attys I got on sale from Vaporbank ...

A thick green residue that stained the coil chambers and saturated the wicks. I'm guessing its possibly a lubricant or release agent from the machinery used for assembly ?

Not worried about the wicks, as I always replace them immediately with stainless steel. But the coils require a thorough scrubbing after soaking in alcohol, and the gold plate on the bottom contact is eroded ...

They are useable, and seem to vape OK, but its disappointing that these attys were packaged and sold in this condition ... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread