REALLY confused with ejuice and which one to get!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.b.

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
www.myspace.com
I was thinkin about newpure but I have a budget of 40 dollars and i am getting a supply for me and my bf for about a week or two. I don't know about ordering cakes and cherry flavors for my smoke? Someone PLEASE help, I ordered my 510 and I need to order my liquid tonight as well!! :( I need good menthol!!!!!! What mg?? What size? God this is frustrating and the juice seems to cost just as much as analogs wherever I'm looking!!

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Unless you were rolling your own it will be much cheeper in the long run. Taste is way to subjective to give you a straight answer. I only smoked menthol for 20 years and now I don't even care for the menthol at all. In fact it sees that from week to week my favorite has changed. It might be best to buy samples until you figure out what really does it for you.

DerekPGH

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Pittsburgh PA
goto Tasty Vapor - order menthol tobacco 48mg and a doubler. the doubler is 4 ounces, and the menthol tobacco will be 1 oz. i think the doubler comes with some mixing bottles, not sure. But then if you mix half doubler / Menthol - you get 24mg. and if thats too much you can put 1/4 menthol, 3/4 doubler. That way you and your boyfriend will have tons of liquid to vape. the halo juice is more expensive, but believe me, it's quality. If you only have 40 bucks, u can only get 1 bottle of halo. it'll be 25. i've never tried the tasty vapor's menthol, but judging from all of there other juice, it's probably pretty awesome.

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
Yes, I would def try some samples first. That's your best bet.

I have tried some menthol and wasn't a huge fan. I can smoke menthol analogs and they are alright.

It's hard to get something that tastes close to a menthol smoke.

I didn't think I'd like the different dessert flavored or drink flavored ones but they are very yummy and soothing.

Right now I'm puffing on some Atomic Cinnacide from TastyVapor.us, it's just like the atomic fireball! yummy. I swear I can taste cherry in there with all that cinnamon.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
bought a couple of things from strictlyejuice, I got a sample of melon, cappucinno, tropical punch, and two 30ml bottles of marl menthol for 30 bucks!! :)

Cool, that should keep you going for a while. The next issue will be why don't they taste the same or why do things taste burnt. Don't worry though the people on this site will have your back and help you out every time you ask.

.b.

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
www.myspace.com
Cool, that should keep you going for a while. The next issue will be why don't they taste the same or why do things taste burnt. Don't worry though the people on this site will have your back and help you out every time you ask.

thanks!! Everyone on here has been super helpful. Has totally motivated me to get more into vaping. It's slowly becoming an obsession haha. Thank you to everyone who has helped me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread