Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Lots of music threads out there, but I've never seen one on this topic! I LOVE music, most anything, as long as it's good, but I don't want to hear the same crap over and over. So I go out of my way to find music, in doing so, I find some real losers as well!
This is the radio edit, but somehow this went gold?

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Lots of music threads out there, but I've never seen one on this topic! I LOVE music, most anything, as long as it's good, but I don't want to hear the same crap over and over. So I go out of my way to find music, in doing so, I find some real losers as well!
This is the radio edit, but somehow this went gold?

This is actually one of the few songs in the world that I can't listen to!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Sorry, but this guy is the ultimate in bad music and he was a huge hit. When I talk to my daughter about how horrible today's music is, I remind her that every generation has its share.

Got thrown out of a Walmart one early am, years ago mind you! A buddy and I had a LOT too much to drink and we were locked in arms skipping up and down the aliese singing that.
Got a call later that day from another buddy, that worked at the store, I guess we missed the cops by seconds!

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Got thrown out of a Walmart one early am, years ago mind you! A buddy and I had a LOT too much to drink and we were locked in arms skipping up and down the aliese singing that.
Got a call later that day from another buddy, that worked at the store, I guess we missed the cops by seconds!
Hahah! Gotta love those late night Walmart shenanigans. I still feel bad about this, but when I was a kid I used to fill up a shopping cart and just leave it. I'm sure it will come back to haunt me some day.

Reactions: sawlight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread