Really quick menthol suggestion needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kren

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2012
PA
Finally found your section of the forum - it's too big! I posted this in the new members thread and would like VR afficionados to chime in, if possible. I have to leave for work in 20 minutes!!

I only have two small cartos besides my monster 3ml Echo cartomizers and I've used samples in both of them and haven't cleaned them yet. I now don't have a way to test flavors (I've ordered more cartos, but they're not here yet) and I have five samples here and need to fill my Echo carto for work, leaving in an hour. No time to clean my two used cartos.

I smoke(d) Camel Menthols ... these are the samples, and I need to fill up, unsampled, for the day:

Gorilla Juice from SmokeTek
And from the Vapor Room:
Port Menthol
Smooth Menthol
EC Menthol
555 Menthol

Would LOVE a suggestion on which is the strongest, most tobacco-y menthol .... I'm only vaping for a few days now, still sneaking a smoke now and then, but do not want to spend the day smoking because I picked badly :)

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Now taste is extremely subjective... But in my opinion the 555 Menthol is one of the strongest Tobacco Menthol flavors that we carry. Many vapers say that this is more of a minty tobacco than a menthol tobacco. I can see where they are coming from but dont know if I necessarily agree personally.
If you want more of a Tobacco flavor with a little bit of Menthol then I would go with EC Menthol.
If you want more Menthol and less Tobacco then I would go with Port Menthol.
Smooth Menthol is a strong and straight menthol flavor. This flavor is great and really popular flavor because its not an over powering menthol. A lot of straight menthol flavors remind me of Vicks Vapor Rub. But the name is very true to the vape; very smooth and slightly warm menthol flavor to vape.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!
~Jess

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Now taste is extremely subjective... But in my opinion the 555 Menthol is one of the strongest Tobacco Menthol flavors that we carry. Many vapers say that this is more of a minty tobacco than a menthol tobacco. I can see where they are coming from but dont know if I necessarily agree personally.
If you want more of a Tobacco flavor with a little bit of Menthol then I would go with EC Menthol.
If you want more Menthol and less Tobacco then I would go with Port Menthol.
Smooth Menthol is a strong and straight menthol flavor. This flavor is great and really popular flavor because its not an over powering menthol. A lot of straight menthol flavors remind me of Vicks Vapor Rub. But the name is very true to the vape; very smooth and slightly warm menthol flavor to vape.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!
~Jess

Hey Jess

While I like your peppermint juice very much, I was wondering if you have anything stronger. Same base flavors but more in line with the strength of an Altoid. BTW- I did order my peppermint with extra flavor 75/25 vg mix at 12 ml nic, and thanks so much for the 'extras'!

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
Hey Jess

While I like your peppermint juice very much, I was wondering if you have anything stronger. Same base flavors but more in line with the strength of an Altoid. BTW- I did order my peppermint with extra flavor 75/25 vg mix at 12 ml nic, and thanks so much for the 'extras'!

Hummm.... Other then trying it with a Double Shot there is nothing else that we carry that is a stronger peppermint flavor. The Cinnamon Red Hots kinda tastes like a Cinnamon Altoid. You definitely would want to dedicate an atty just to this flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread