Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Super helpful - I have the Purple nano too - but I notice that my Ohms change - like right now it is 1.6 - I got an authentic Kanger am used the 1.5 coil - at one point it showed 1.7. Is the coil going bad or are variations normal?

Small Variations, like what you are Seeing, are Normal.

You might even Notice that the Ohms go up Slightly when the coils gets Warmed Up. Like after you 3 or 4 Hits in a row. And then the Ohms lower slightly when the Atomizer Cools Down.

All Normal.

Reactions: chellie

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Small Variations, like what you are Seeing, are Normal.

You might even Notice that the Ohms go up Slightly when the coils gets Warmed Up. Like after you 3 or 4 Hits in a row. And then the Ohms lower slightly when the Atomizer Cools Down.

All Normal.
Thanks very much - good to know. I am loving my first real mod - a great step up for me.

Reactions: zoiDman

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Congrats on breaking away from the Analogs.

Keep it up.
I just had to chime in - it is just about one year for me off of analogs - I smoked 1 1/2 to 2 packs a day for 30+ years - since I was like 11 - and I have not had one analog since the first day I started vaping and I don't miss it one bit.

Last edited:

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I just had to chime in - it is just about one year for me off of analogs - I smoked 1 1/2 to 2 packs a day for 30+ years - since I was like 11 - and I have not had one analog since the first day I started vaping and I don't miss it one bit.

Congrats! Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread