Not open for further replies.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I have talked to Rob about that. You never know what that man will come up with next.

But right now I am Running REO's with ERA's.

Standard Grand is killer set up at 1.3-1.4 and running my VVG with a ERA at 2.5 and it is by fare the best vape I have ever had.

In fact we will be selling of our Atty stash over the next month. For the wife and I there is no going back to standard attys.

:)

I personally think a Reo with a built in rebuildable would be the perfect setup

..........:)..........

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
I have talked to Rob about that. You never know what that man will come up with next.

But right now I am Running REO's with ERA's.

Standard Grand is killer set up at 1.3-1.4 and running my VVG with a ERA at 2.5 and it is by fare the best vape I have ever had.

In fact we will be selling of our Atty stash over the next month. For the wife and I there is no going back to standard attys.

:)

And the jealousy grows that's the set up I want

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
They are nice. I change the wick and coil about once a week but could go longer. Never had one pop or clog up. Flavor styes the same for the two weeks, It rely nice not having to mess with attys, It just so much easier and cheaper in the long run.

I set a grand up using SS mesh a few days ago and will run it for the two weeks and see how I like it but I see no difference in flavor or ware on the wire. but will keep running it to see how long I can go on it just for the he!! of it. :)

When you can get a BF-RBA get one there will worth the $ IMO.

Driving a truck it's a pain to run out of atty's I have the Phoenix but I need a BF

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
They are nice. I change the wick and coil about once a week but could go longer. Never had one pop or clog up. Flavor styes the same for the two weeks, It rely nice not having to mess with attys, It just so much easier and cheaper in the long run.

I set a grand up using SS mesh a few days ago and will run it for the two weeks and see how I like it but I see no difference in flavor or ware on the wire. but will keep running it to see how long I can go on it just for the he!! of it. :)

When you can get a BF-RBA get one there will worth the $ IMO.

Yea I'm in for the coop for the next ERA build and they are posting the info tonite

A17kawboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
Northern BC, Canada
I just re-read some of this thread. If 150 is total cost for the Chalice then that's not too bad. I got the genuine DID and it wasn't far off that price. I agree it sucks to see some johnny-come-lately make a load of sales off someone else's idea (DUD, Chid, etc). I'd pay for the original if it was available.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
I just re-read some of this thread. If 150 is total cost for the Chalice then that's not too bad. I got the genuine DID and it wasn't far off that price. I agree it sucks to see some johnny-come-lately make a load of sales off someone else's idea (DUD, Chid, etc). I'd pay for the original if it was available.

With the chalice it's not price that's a problem......finding one is

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I just received my A7 from Empiremods, yesterday. For ~$20, it's affordable and does the job well. I wicked with Nextel ceramic and coiled with NiCr 34awg with a 5/6 wrap on my homemade VW bottomfeed and it's good. These $100+^ RBAs are insulting to my justification of expense vs savings vs quality. At $22-shipped the A7 is a steal. I'd like the draw tube to be a little closer to the coil/wick for bottomfeeding directly to the coil, but I can add a bit of SS tube to extend it. In stock form, it's good with bottomffeding, as long as you give some slack to the wick to draw nicquid from the "well".

sjkccir8

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
California
Got the chalice 1 as my first rebuildable atomizer for $150, using kanthal 32g a-1 and cotton wick. My second rebuildable atomizer would be the a7 ~$20 purchased just recently from empiremods. When i first got it, i did the same setup as chalice, and thought wow this is good too (thinking i should of just bought several of the a7 instead of buying one chalice 1). But after using it for a while I realized just how much i like the chalice better. Everytime you feed it, it vapes perfectly. I guess price does matter sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread