Received my first kit yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

biidaaban

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
MN
As i suspected, everything matches the e-cig my hubby likes! So we have better flavor choices and better prices available for both of us. i took him through the flavors and accessories last night and he made a list, LOL. Love how fast our order shipped and he was tickled with the gifted flavors of pumpkin pie and tequilla. :laugh: YAY! So happy we made the switch!

tonna11

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2010
USA
They are pretty amazing, arent they? And very generous to their following, as well, LOL!!! Its exciting to get that package in the mail, even if its just normal supplies, you never know what they will throw in.
I'm very happy that I chose to start my vaping habit with them, they have really surpassed all my expectations, and I'm starting to sound like an ad for them, LOL!!!

MikeyB

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
GA
As i suspected, everything matches the e-cig my hubby likes! So we have better flavor choices and better prices available for both of us. i took him through the flavors and accessories last night and he made a list, LOL. Love how fast our order shipped and he was tickled with the gifted flavors of pumpkin pie and tequilla. :laugh: YAY! So happy we made the switch!

That is great to hear! By switch do you mean from another company or from regular cigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread