The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Received my first kit yesterday!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by biidaaban, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. biidaaban

biidaaban Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    MN
    As i suspected, everything matches the e-cig my hubby likes! So we have better flavor choices and better prices available for both of us. i took him through the flavors and accessories last night and he made a list, LOL. Love how fast our order shipped and he was tickled with the gifted flavors of pumpkin pie and tequilla. :laugh: YAY! So happy we made the switch!

2. tonna11

tonna11 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2010
    USA
    They are pretty amazing, arent they? And very generous to their following, as well, LOL!!! Its exciting to get that package in the mail, even if its just normal supplies, you never know what they will throw in.
    I'm very happy that I chose to start my vaping habit with them, they have really surpassed all my expectations, and I'm starting to sound like an ad for them, LOL!!!

3. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    Welcome to the V4L family!!Lots of choices and great service.I luv it!

4. Luma

Luma Super Member ECF Veteran

We are the greatest fanboys and girls around.

V4L4L!!!

5. biidaaban

Nov 16, 2010
    MN
    Most awesome. Can't wait to try new flavors. So happy with V4L fast shipping, neat little surprises with orders. Everything i know about vaping i learned here at ECF, so ECF&V4L4L!!!

6. MikeyB

MikeyB Super Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2010
    GA
    That is great to hear! By switch do you mean from another company or from regular cigs?

7. biidaaban

Nov 16, 2010
    MN
    from another company... found an e-cig through our ryo site and it was okay, but had problems. Will most likely give leftover supplies from that company to friends or family that seem interested. It's a good starter, but we moved up :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.