Received my Midi-Vapestack today, and it's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynGBH

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Not here.
...AWESOME! Looks great, works perfectly, feels comfortable in hand and vapes wonderfully. It's smaller than I expected at 3/4" in diameter and 2 3/8" in length. It's sleek, elegant and doesn't have the "detonator" look of my former box mod. I'd bet the farm that it won't shatter into several pieces if I drop it, as my box mod did, either.

I'm in NY, so I'll probably pick up a couple of Roughstacks and a buncha' clearomizers in the very near future.

Thanks madvapes!

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
Lyn, I have this in my cart now!!! I'm going to order it now! I was going to hold out for the roughstack, but it isn't in stock. I'm going to go ahead and get this one! :)

ETA: I also have my eye on the roughstack but their not in stock right now. Do you know when they are supposed to be back in stock?

Last edited:

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
The RoughStack is my first love. Still going strong after three months of chain vaping. Dropped it MANY times on cement and you can't tell. Same switch, never popped an atty, same two batteries...fits in the palm nicely...what more can you ask for. Lovin it. The price is good too, for the kit.

I suppose I'll always be faithful now, until I get my Reo mini...LOL

ice

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
I bought some clearomizers in all ohms to try it out and find which one I like on it. I can't find anyone with Boge's in stock right now. I guess everyone stocked up in anticipation of the chinese new year.

Lyn, For some reason, I'm more excited to get this then I was waiting for my infinity! LOL

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
Got mine today! Wow, I love this little thing!

1000000903.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread