• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Recent activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdvorr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2010
up nort, MN
Sorry sportsfans, I’ve been too busy to post lately as the proverbial poop has hit the mythical fan.

Maybe this will explain:

Hold on while I cover my body with the slime from giant Indonesian sea slugs. I keep a kiddie pool full of them in the basement. Good, now I can communicate with out fear of vaporization. I'll send you a breeding pair if you haven't got some already.

Log entry: 6/22/2010 13:00

Okay, it’s raining again, and the Llamas have taken shelter within the mind generated force field, effectively cutting me off from essential intel. This wouldn’t be a problem, but this a critical time in the cycle. I haven’t been able to mow for 10 days and the crop circles have reappeared in the meadow! Don’t even get me started on dragonflies! I’ll just say this: micro-alien transportation!

My only option at this point appears to be releasing the cats. They’ve been out of the loop for a while and I haven’t needed their services. Desperate times and all that… They’ve been strung out on catnip, playing floor hockey with some poor rodent & I don’t know if they are in any way mission ready. A can of tuna & threat of a bath should get them whipped into shape! They are the only ones capable of penetrating the force field. Let’s hope they can get the purr pitch in sync! The Llamas are deathly afraid of my feline operatives, as well they should be! I had hoped it wouldn't come to this.

I’ve been out in the boat a lot this month. I can pass this on as it is properly coded. The fish ARE biting. Did you catch that? I knew you would. Please get this info to the big heads. They’ll know what to do with
it. I’ve been harvesting the northern pike slime and have a sufficient amount for our purposes. I’ve been doing the field tests and have found a 96% effectiveness in avoiding detection. Although this is diminished by time and heat, as the smell coming off the body is easily detectable after several hours. Whew! Old One Eye the bass has been sighted on several occasions with the locator, but he won’t take the bait. I need that underwater recon! He may be working for the other side again. I may have to get the scuba gear out again.

I’ve been refining the anti mind probe headgear. I’ve completed version 2.4 and it is the most effective to date. I’m having some difficulty with the materials as the gold leaf doesn’t want to stay adhered to the rhubarb leaves. You may ask, “Why rhubarb?”. Well, do really think it’s a food!?! C’mon! It has one real purpose, and it isn’t to make a perfectly good strawberry pie taste like otter droppings!

All right, hopefully this puts things into perspective for you. I’ve been under a lot of pressure! On top of all that, I’ve been remodeling the basement!

Until next time, keep your eyes open and your fly buttoned and in the name of the sacred platypus, stay away from the hotpockets!

JD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread