Not open for further replies.

jordypants

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Kentucky
www.leetvape.com
Hey all,

I did some searching but couldn't unearth anything informative. I also searched through the various e-liquid recipe links in this section but again, nothing surfaced. Title says it all. Anyone have a working/hopefully-spot-on 'Lemon-Lime Soda' e-liquid recipe? Looking for that delicious 7-Up/Sprite taste.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
The problem with trying to make it from scratch like you're doing is that DIY is different from blending foods. Flavorings are made from flavor molecules that replicate the flavor but when you add these together you could end up getting something totally different.

Have you tried Capella's Lemon-Lime? I've read that it's very close to 7Up or Mountain Dew, can't remember which.

jordypants

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Kentucky
www.leetvape.com
Thanks, Icebob. I've got champagne from TPA. Hopefully that will suffice. I've got about 3 different varieties of lemon and lime. Surely one of those will produce the proper effect. I'm trying to replicate the MadVapes Lemon-Lime Soda. It's the closest I've tasted to Sprite or 7Up. This Koolada flavor, what is it?

bluegrasslover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Willow Spring, NC
Thanks, Icebob. I've got champagne from TPA. Hopefully that will suffice. I've got about 3 different varieties of lemon and lime. Surely one of those will produce the proper effect. I'm trying to replicate the MadVapes Lemon-Lime Soda. It's the closest I've tasted to Sprite or 7Up. This Koolada flavor, what is it?

I read some where that the juice from MadVapes is made with the flavorings that they sell. Don't know if this is accurate or not. I got some of their flavors and some are very good but I'm not sure what to do with the lemon...it's kind of nasty to me. They are cheap though so pick up a few. Just make sure you also get caramel and mandarin orange from MV...those are delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread