Recipes for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Ok, got it. who knows maybe some will leave reviews for others to read. I am sure some do leave reviews, I was just shocked how few don't. And when I searched for a Blueberry recipe out of 9 there was not one. So me being a new to mixing I did not know which one to try. Not until tazzle, being very nice I may add, supplied me with hers and another members. Both of which were good. For my taste the tazzle's had more of what I like for flavors although it was not a fair comparison seeing I did not have all the flavors for the other. And I probably safe to assume they both will taste different after a good steep.

There are other e liquid recipes sites (I can't mention here) that you can find rather easily that have lots of recipes and lots of reviews/ratings. You can also 'follow' mixers if you find some with similar palates to your own.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I will purchase the Blueberry Extra on my next order. Matter of fact organizing one at this very moment. I have 200 flavors currently it isn't like I don't have many flavors either. Just seems that rabbit hole is deep. I am in very fortuitous position in regards to DIY. As long as I keep of analogs wife says I can buy as many flavors as I want. Tell me there aren't a hundred vaper dude's out there that would love to be in my position.
Vaper gals too ;)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
And another funny thing happens, as it happened with my Sugar Cookie that was awesome right after I mixed it. A day later the Sugar Cookie became muted and it just was not as sugary the next day. Still liked it but, liked it much better after the first shake.

Do you shake 'em up before filling?

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Here's one that fits the Thread...It's my 1st recipe and is now about 2 weeks old...Keeps gett'in better...I'll probably make it again...Trig :D

Tootle Puffer Banana Nut Special

TFA Banana Nut Bread 6%
FW Butter Pecan 3%
FW Rum 3%

And it was pretty good when it was only a day or 2 old...

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Mixed up a couple recipes yesterday that were rather simple. Have never tested them before, just trying to use up old flavors, but they sounded tasty and the first one was rated 5 stars:

Cinnabon
8.00% Cinnamon Danish Swirl V2 (CAP)
2.80% Sugar Cookie V2 (CAP)
1.00% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)

Cinnamon Butter Danish
8.00% Cinnamon Danish DX (TFA)
4.00% Butter Pecan (FW)
1.00% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Mixed up a couple recipes yesterday that were rather simple. Have never tested them before, just trying to use up old flavors, but they sounded tasty and the first one was rated 5 stars:

Cinnabon
8.00% Cinnamon Danish Swirl V2 (CAP)
2.80% Sugar Cookie V2 (CAP)
1.00% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)

Cinnamon Butter Danish
8.00% Cinnamon Danish DX (TFA)
4.00% Butter Pecan (FW)
1.00% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
Cream Cheese Icing? I want!

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Cream Cheese Icing? I want!
Yeah, it is a handy flavor to have and can really make a big impact on a recipe at very low percents. It did wonders for my RF Carrot Cake single flavor tester when I added a little to that. It is one of the few non real flavors brand flavors I may still purchase in the future when I eventually run out of this (20 ml left so that will be a long way off). RF does make a plain cream cheese flavor that I like but it doesn't have that icing effect.

Here is another simple recipe using that I just finished 120ml of:

Baked Cinnamon Roll CCI
13.30% Baked Cinnamon Roll (OSDIYS)
5.00% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Well...A bit over the 4 ingredient target( @PapawBrett )but this is Serious Business...Just a tad over 48hrs old and look'in pretty good...I'm predicting that with a bit more age it's gon'a be pretty good...

Tootle Puffer Pecan Pie Special

5% FW Pie Crust
2% FA Cookie
3% FW Butter Pecan
2% TFA Pecan
2% FW Maple Pecan
2% TFA Bavarian Cream DX

The Pie Crust/Cookie is obvious and seem to do well together...3 x Pecan with a little Maple & Butter AOK...And Bavarian Cream for a little extra Creamy Sweet Deliciousness...I've just loaded some up in a ce4 and it's pretty good as is...Got'a new tank coming in a few days...We shall see...Trig :D

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I tried to find the OP of this recipe and came up blank but I wanted to say thank you, it's become an ADV. Whoever you are you are a genius ;) I substituted the PB TFA for Cap, just by preference. Cap just seems closer to a true PB to me.

Butter Pecan FW 2%
Peanut Butter 6%
Sweet Cream FW 5%
Caramel Original TFA 3%
AP 0.50%
Marshmallow 1%

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I tried to find the OP of this recipe and came up blank but I wanted to say thank you, it's become an ADV. Whoever you are you are a genius ;) I substituted the PB TFA for Cap, just by preference. Cap just seems closer to a true PB to me.

Butter Pecan FW 2%
Peanut Butter 6%
Sweet Cream FW 5%
Caramel Original TFA 3%
AP 0.50%
Marshmallow 1%
It looks almost identical to this one - :: The Peanut Pecan Butter Cream ✅

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA

Butter Pecan FW 2%
Peanut Butter 6%
Sweet Cream FW 5%
Caramel Original TFA 3%
AP 0.50%
Marshmallow 1%

edit: lol... never mind!

Last edited:

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Well...I guess I'm the only Dummie 'round these parts lately...:lol:
Here's one from the Bakery Dept. that's turned out quite nicely...2 weeks old...Good/Balanced Flavor...:D

Bear Claw
8% TFA Cinnamon Danish Swirl
5% TFA Toaster Almond
2% CAP Golden Butter
2% CAP Amaretto
1% TFA Brown Sugar

Also...The Pecan Pie just keeps getting better & better with age...Steep Steep Steep...

The Bakery:
DSC00654.JPG

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I'm really enjoying this simple recipe I found at ELR:

Spice Cream Peach by Kay_Fun:

0.50% Cardamom (FA)
2.00% Cream Fresh (FA)
2.50% White Peach (FA)

It's lovely, nice and light.
I ordered Cardamom a while back and totally forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder :).

I was gonna use it in a chai latte type mix, but i got lazy and have been vaping the same stuff, and haven't mixed anything new in two months or so. I think i'll give this recipe a go this weekend. Thank

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Only four ingredients, and a Shake & Vape (love them S&Vs!!):

Birthday Cake by NotCharlesManson

0.5% (INW) Biscuit
7% (FW) Cake Batter Dip
1% (FA) Meringue
2% (CAP) Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Personally, I like this a lot better than DIYORDIE's Funfetti, probably because of the FA Joy ingredient in Funfetti, which always tastes like stale beer to me.

This is very sweet -- which is not surprising, since it's birthday cake -- and is the sort of thing you can endlessly tinker with. If you want to add an additional flavor, NotCharles Manson recommends lowering the amount of the Cake Batter Dip to around 5%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread