Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
White Rabbit ;
French Vanilla (TFA) - 12%
Creme De Menthe (TFA) - 7%
Whipped Creme (TFA) - 5%
Sweet Cream (TFA) - 2%
Easy. Simple. Four basic DIY flavors, no decimal figures. And I like the taste !
12% French Vanilla, is that right? I have a tester, haven't used it yet but looking around the web at other recipes which use the flavor, it seems awful high. They usually use it around 4% max, from what I'm seeing. Before I go mixing it up, is it possible you meant 1-2%, or is it really 12?

• Agree
Reactions: DavidOck

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
12% French Vanilla, is that right? I have a tester, haven't used it yet but looking around the web at other recipes which use the flavor, it seems awful high. They usually use it around 4% max, from what I'm seeing. Before I go mixing it up, is it possible you meant 1-2%, or is it really 12?
from ELR

upload_2017-10-12_20-45-9.png

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Yes the French Vanilla is on the high side, but so is the Creme De Menthe; maybe it requires that much FV to balance out the CDM?

If you wanted to stay true to the recipe (keeping the ratios of the flavors the same to one another), but are turned off by the high percentages, you could make up a straight flavor base (flavor concentrates only) of:
46.2% French Vanilla - TFA
26.9% Creme De Menthe -TFA
19.2% Whipped Cream - TFA
7.7% Sweet Cream - TFA
100% Total
And then use that flavor base to see what percentage works best for you (like a one-shot). Using the flavor base at 26% will provide the full flavor of the original recipe. Use less if you want a less potent version. Once you know where you like it best, you can adjust the original recipe to fit.:)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC

It's 12% as listed. I find it to be a different flavor from the sweets, bakery and NET flavors that I normally vape. But I still think it has an interesting taste.

doghair

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Phoenix
My favorite for years.

TFA RY4D 3%
TFA Clear Double Chocolate 1%

Make the RY4D in a large batch and let steep for weeks. Then mix smaller amounts with the CDC in a fill bottle and let sit for a couple days. To me the flavor is smoother than letting the two steep for a long time together.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
My favorite for years.

TFA RY4D 3%
TFA Clear Double Chocolate 1%

Make the RY4D in a large batch and let steep for weeks. Then mix smaller amounts with the CDC in a fill bottle and let sit for a couple days. To me the flavor is smoother than letting the two steep for a long time together.
That sounds good.

doghair

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Phoenix
Here is another easy one that is a nice simple light vape. This comes out similar to TFA's strawberries and cream, which I can vape all day by itself at 2%. Also try with other hard hitting fruits that suck solo.

TFA - Raspberry Sweet - 2%
FA - Fresh Cream - 2%

Let sit for a day or two for the cream to come out. If you are feeling like a maniac you can add a half to 1% of any chocolate.

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
Pistachio pudding cookie

Marshmallow (TPA) 2%
Pistachio (TPA) 4%
Sugar Cookie V2 (CAP) 1%
Vanilla Bean ice Cream (TPA) 2%

This is a light flavor. Pistachio can go up to 6 or 7 if you like stronger. I might try adding more cookie and acetyl Pyrazine for more cookie-Like flavor and brown sugar, but for a light fluffy pistachio it's good as is.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Feels like a mixing kind of weekend, so I thought I'd 'bump' this thread.
I don't see this one here yet:

"Kringle's Curse"
FW Candy Cane - 10%
TPA Koolada - 1 drop per 5ml

I made it 6mg, 50/50, and vape it MTL at lower watts. Shake n' vape.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I can't take credit as the owner of this recipe, but here is one that matches your request. Both are very good IMO.

Apple Bacco
10% Ethyl Maltol 1% (TPA)
Butterscotch Ripple 6% (FW)
Double RY4 4% (TPA)
Fuji Apple 2% (FA)
Vanilla Custard v1 3% (CAP)
Shisha Vanilla 0.50% (INA)
I made a variation of this recently and it turned out pretty tasty.

Apple Bacco
6.00% Butterscotch Ripple (FW)
4.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
1.00% Apple (Real Flavors)
1.00% Ethyl Maltol (NN)
1.00% Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors)
0.50% Vanilla Bourbon (TFA)

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
Strawmelon Rancher
Dragon Fruit (TPA) 1%
Strawberry (TPA) 3%
Super Sweet (CAP) 1 drop pet 10 mL optional
Watermelon (Loran) 4%
Sweet Watermelon (CAP) 4%
_______
Made this to break my brothers addiction to retail Giants Blood and it worked, not that's similar in anything except flavor profile. Probably best in tanks and MTL.

CagedSpam

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2015
FoPo, Oregon
I don't want to get in trouble for cross posting but this does qualify as an Easy Pairing/ recipe.

Irish Holiday, spice it up as you see fit. I'm sure any coffee or maybe tobacco would fit right in.

FA Irish Cream 1.5%
FW Candy Cane 5%

Pretty mellow and feels very holiday/ winter flavor to me. Tested only at lower wattages YMMV.

Not sure if this was mentioned before (apologies if already done) but here goes!

Orange Cream TFA/TPA 5%
Bavarian Cream TFA/TPA 5%

Creamy tangerine recipe - above recipe is on the mellow side of the tangerine flavor - increase Orange cream to 6% or 7% for a sharper tangerine flavor.

Enjoy! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread