Recipes for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Here's a simple Ry4 type vape. I've made quite a few batches, not exactly re-inventing the wheel but I want to contribute.
Soho (fa) 8%
Caramel (tpa) 1%
Tahitian vanilla cream (wf) 3%
For me, the longer this steeps the more Soho comes out. It's far from perfect but I like it.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
I'm looking for a simple vanilla tobacco and a chocolate tobacco, anyone?
Been vaping White Lion from German Flavors for a few months. To me, it is vanilla pipe tobacco with a touch of white grape. The white grape is not bad either, it's there but not dominating. The grape almost brings it together. I mix it at 4% and it starts coming together around 2 weeks but starts to shine around 4 weeks. Vaping a 7 week old mix as I type and it is fantastic. Best representation of a synthetic pipe tobacco for my tastes (YMMV).

sk25411

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2017
San Diego, California
I ordered the sampler from nicotine river, of their “brand” flavors.

Included is a few desserts, a tobacco, and plenty of fruits.

I’ve tried all of them at the recommended %, and I gotta say, they are pretty damn good.

The fruits are good, they aren’t really my wheelhouse. However, all other fruits gave me this nasty sore throat, the nic river ones didn’t do that at all. They are unique, tasty, and I really enjoyed all of them adding a little mint and koolada.

I wasn’t a fan of the cream dream or heaven, but I will let those steep another week or so, and try again.

The strawberry biscuit is freaking delicious. I mixed that one at 5%, it sat a week, tried it, and I immediately made 60 ml.

I can tell the vanilla bacco needs some steep time, they usually do. It smells amazing, and will try it on Tuesday (2week steep), and again every week after that.

Overall they are simple, good mixes. I WILL be ordering the strawberry biscuit for sure. It’s just... really good!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I ordered the sampler from nicotine river, of their “brand” flavors.

Included is a few desserts, a tobacco, and plenty of fruits.

I’ve tried all of them at the recommended %, and I gotta say, they are pretty damn good.

The fruits are good, they aren’t really my wheelhouse. However, all other fruits gave me this nasty sore throat, the nic river ones didn’t do that at all. They are unique, tasty, and I really enjoyed all of them adding a little mint and koolada.

I wasn’t a fan of the cream dream or heaven, but I will let those steep another week or so, and try again.

The strawberry biscuit is freaking delicious. I mixed that one at 5%, it sat a week, tried it, and I immediately made 60 ml.

I can tell the vanilla bacco needs some steep time, they usually do. It smells amazing, and will try it on Tuesday (2week steep), and again every week after that.

Overall they are simple, good mixes. I WILL be ordering the strawberry biscuit for sure. It’s just... really good!
Have you tried the Paradiso? One of my favs from NR house blends

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I made up a few simple recipes yesterday. The first one is new to me, never tried it. The 2 x single flavors I have had before but I am bumping up the flavor percent a little this time. RF has a lot of decent one shot type flavors IMO. Perfect for when I just want to mix some quick and easy recipes.

Cavity check
2.25% Fruit COPYRIGHTDMCA (Real Flavors)
1.50% Cake Batter (Real Flavors)
0.50% Sugar Cookie (Real Flavors)

Sugar Cub SF (RFSC)
4.00% Sugar Cub (Real Flavors)
0.50% Now Glycerite Stevia

Butterfinger SF (RFSC)
4.50% Butterfinger (Real Flavors)
0.50% Now Glycerite Stevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread