Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I use Liquid Nicotine Wholesale (LNW) for this one but I'm sure TFA would work.

Creamy Cappuccino
4% LNW Cappuccino
1.5% LNW Sweet Cream
.5 to 1% TFA Super Sweet (optional)
Give it some steep time a week or more, let it breathe (until the foam at top falls). *For the super sweet wait till the steep smooths it out you may not need it.
thank you Rob

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Strawberries and Cream

Strawberry Ripe (TFA) - 8%
Strawberry (TFA) - 2%
Sweet Cream (TFA) - 2%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) - 2%

I got this off of the ELR, and it's a smooth strawberry flavor.
Next time I might drop the Strawberry Ripe to 6%, and up the Sweet Cream and Vanilla Swirl by one percent each just to see if I can get a little more cream flavor.

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
@PapawBrett , I would NEVER have guessed it was YOU who started this thread. I laughed out loud, since you were the one who recommended it. Now, THAT was funny.
Thank you for the link! :)
:lol:

I started this four (?) years ago for easy DIY recipes. If it helps anyone, then it's a good thing.

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
I think this thread has helped many of us! It is a great resource for new mixers looking for simple recipes, for those of us that have busy lives and need quick to mix recipes, and those who just like fewer ingredients. You did a very good thing, PapawBrett! Thank you!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I think this thread has helped many of us! It is a great resource for new mixers looking for simple recipes, for those of us that have busy lives and need quick to mix recipes, and those who just like fewer ingredients. You did a very good thing, PapawBrett! Thank you!

I’m a lover of quick recipes too.

And if you want just the basic recipes from this thread, click on the black square with the letter B next to my screen name (it stands for "Blog"), and there are over 130 easy recipes there.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I found a bottle of INW Cactus concentrate and can't remember what I got for. This is what I came up with, it's still rough but has promise.

1% INW Cactus Concentrate
    2% TFA Mango
    2% Cap Sweet Strawberry
    2% Cap Sweet Watermelon
    68/32 vg/pg

I’ve found I don’t much care for cactus. Have you ever tried the Grack recipe?

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    @Katmar LYCHEE!
    1)
    Sweet Lychee (CAP) - 10%
    Sweet Cream (CAP) - 3%
    Ethyl Maltol (TFA) - 2%

2)
    Sweet Lychee (CAP) - 3%
    Coconut (CAP) - 2%
    Thanks! But I don't do percentages. Just a drop or 2 per 10 ml and no more than 2 flavors, but prefer just one. I'm doing okay with the single banana from BCV so far, so I believe I CAN find a few where I only need one flavor.
    You funny, giving ME percentages.......Have never done it, but so grateful to have a friend who thinks I can...:wub:....or will...:w00t:

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    Thanks! But I don't do percentages. Just a drop or 2 per 10 ml and no more than 2 flavors, but prefer just one. I'm doing okay with the single banana from BCV so far, so I believe I CAN find a few where I only need one flavor.
    You funny, giving ME percentages.......Have never done it, but so grateful to have a friend who thinks I can...:wub:....or will...:w00t:
    get you a good calculator
    I like Juice Calculator

you can save the recipe to it...
    put in the flavoring(s) and their %(s)
    put in what nic base you are using, and what your desired outcome nic level will be
    put in what vg/pg % you want
    put in what size bottle you'll be using
    and it will tell you how many drops and/or grams and/or mls to use.

Last edited:

rob33

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2009
    A World Traveler
    I’ve found I don’t much care for cactus. Have you ever tried the Grack recipe?

I wouldn't want it as a stand alone, but at under 1% it sure brightens up other fruits like strawberry and watermelon. Normally I would need lots more strawberry to get my taste buds to work, actually cut all the flavors in half after adding the cactus.

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    converted for you. Can you do mls?
    Can anyone here tell about converting drops to mls? Isn't there a formula?
    these are mls
    Nicotine juice

PG dilutant

VG dilutant

Sweet Lychee (Cap)

Sweet Cream (Cap)

Totals
    10mls

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread