What's the thickest, high quality VG juice you know of? Halp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
Hey guys, I love 100%VG, I need my thick glycerine fix :p. It may seem weird but the first time I tried a pure VG juice from Virgin Vapors, I instantly fell in love with the thick "oily" taste of the VG juice. To me it's like the difference between baked potatoes, and french fries, of course the french fries taste better! lol

Again I'm not sure if that seems weird or not, but I don't care, I love the thickest VG juice I can get. I like a lighter flavored juice which is perfect, love the smooth "coating" feel of the VG when inhaled, and of course the thick plumes of vapor that come out when vaped. :D I've always wondered if theres a juice out there that doesn't dilute their VG with distilled water to make it thinner, my current favorite juice is by Telios (cloud science alpha), and strangely its 80VG/20PG, but still the thickest juice I've ever seen. When you squeeze a drop out of the dropper, it literally looks like maple syrup when it slowly falls off, it's amazing.

So far I've like Virgin Vapor, Velvet Cloud, Heathers HV has been pretty good, and eliq cube, but that's really it.

Any help would be much appreciated in advance :), help a poor VG addict out! :p

Vape thick baby :vapor:

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I have Velvet Cloud Vapor and they use distilled water and I think that's the thing that makes me dislike the juice on inhale. It always feels "cold and wet" in my throat.

I ordered the Vape Fu Sample pack. 5 18ml bottles from planet of the vapes. Should be here Wednesday to try. Have heard good stuff about that.

There is also a guy on Instagram that likes some of my posts, vapefool.com <-- no I am not affiliated with them in any way whatsoever. He claims 100% VG and all organic ingredients. He's running a 50% of sale until today. $6 for a 15ml bottle isn't a bad price to test. ($12 originally).

I'll have to try Telios sometime

HazMatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Columbia, TN, USA
There's always Glycerin USP 99.5% Anhydrous, Pure Natural Vegetable Based. Made by HUMCO. Available at your nearest walmart. $3.88 for 6 fl oz, that's 177ml. I have been using it to cut some strong flavored e-liquids and to chase clouds. It has a slightly sweet taste reminiscent of Karo Syrup. Talk about thick. You can find it in the pharmacy section near the calamine lotion and other topical treatments. Really, I am not joking.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I can't testify since I haven't tried their 100% VG myself, but Dripeez offers their juices in 100% VG and you have the option of picking "regular" or "thick".

They're all natural/organic and I've really enjoyed their juices - especially golden apple, coconut and plum (I do 50/50).

Their new website is hurting my head, though.

Last edited:

JustB'nMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TX
You know, I vaguely paid attention to the thickness of some of my liquids until I read this thread. A couple of vendors I use that you haven't already mentioned are Potion Vape (Organatine line) and Tetra Vape that might be of interest.

Potion Vape can only be ordered via Giant vapes:
http://www.giantvapes.com/

Here's a link for Tetra Vape:
http://tetra-vape.com/

Of the two, I find Potion Vape's liquids to be thicker. I hope this helps and good luck.

Live well, Love much, Laugh often and Vape on.

Last edited:

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
I have Velvet Cloud Vapor and they use distilled water and I think that's the thing that makes me dislike the juice on inhale. It always feels "cold and wet" in my throat.

I ordered the Vape Fu Sample pack. 5 18ml bottles from planet of the vapes. Should be here Wednesday to try. Have heard good stuff about that.

There is also a guy on Instagram that likes some of my posts, vapefool.com <-- no I am not affiliated with them in any way whatsoever. He claims 100% VG and all organic ingredients. He's running a 50% of sale until today. $6 for a 15ml bottle isn't a bad price to test. ($12 originally).

I'll have to try Telios sometime

It's my favorite juice right now :D. Thanks for the suggestions! It's funny you mentioned vape fu, because I was actually looking for the sumo one, and you probably got the last bottle darn you! :p They're all sold out everywhere!

I found some juice called "green/red/blue clouds" and apparently its (as the name implies) good for vapor, and so thick, you pretty much can't use it in anything but a dripper! So that sounds perfect lol.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
There's always Glycerin USP 99.5% Anhydrous, Pure Natural Vegetable Based. Made by HUMCO. Available at your nearest walmart. $3.88 for 6 fl oz, that's 177ml. I have been using it to cut some strong flavored e-liquids and to chase clouds. It has a slightly sweet taste reminiscent of Karo Syrup. Talk about thick. You can find it in the pharmacy section near the calamine lotion and other topical treatments. Really, I am not joking.

I'd heard about VG at walmart, thanks for confirming it man! That definitely sounds perfect, stupid thick, good for vapor, and has that sweet oil taste. I don't know why, but that slight rich oil taste makes every juice so much better.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
I can't testify since I haven't tried their 100% VG myself, but Dripeez offers their juices in 100% VG and you have the option of picking "regular" or "thick".

They're all natural/organic and I've really enjoyed their juices - especially golden apple, coconut and plum (I do 50/50).

Their new website is hurting my head, though.

That sounds pretty perfect, how's their coconut? Is it pretty real tasting? Or more like sweetened coconut? Thanks for the rec! :).

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
You know, I vaguely paid attention to the thickness of some of my liquids until I read this thread. A couple of vendors I use that you haven't already mentioned are Potion Vape (Organatine line) and Tetra Vape that might be of interest.

Potion Vape can only be ordered via Giant vapes:
Welcome to Giant Vapes

Here's a link for Tetra Vape:
Tetra Vape – Welcome

Of the two, I find Potion Vape's liquids to be thicker. I hope this helps and good luck.

Live well, Love much, Laugh often and Vape on.

Thanks for the input :D, yeah I'm a pretty weird vaper, there's a few who understand this weird preference of mine, but not many. Most of the highest quality juices I've tried have all been super thick, it's a constant trend I've noticed. To me, it's like the difference between a coors light, and a full beer like a guinness. The thicker VG liquids also have thicker vapor, and it almost feels like your eating it if it's a good juice like velvet cloud, virgin vapor, or telios, or even suicide bunny. It delivers the nicotine much smoother as well, it's less of a "punch" to the head as opposed to pg, which basically drops it in your lungs lol, which isnt' bad sometimes. To me, it tastes mellower, feels smoother, and has denser vapor, it's like it "coats" your nic and flavor as you inhale it, maybe I think too hard about it :p.

I'll be sure to check them out! Thank ya.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
Boba's Bounty.
This!! ^^ ^ :D
A real coil-gunker, for sure.....but REALLY fine juice, IMHO....
BTW, El......Boba's is the ONLY NON-NT juice I vape now.....!!;)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Thanks guys, I already have 4 bottles in stock for the vapocalypse :p. Or to sell for hundreds of dollars when it goes out of production lol, that's if I don't vape it first. It's my go to "once in a blue moon" vape, a true rare treat, that makes me forget my all day vapes. Very similar to castle long by Five Pawns, amazingly complex.

Although I think I've found out what Boba's tastes like, and I'm almost positive what it is. It's a good pipe tobacoo, mixed with an amazing bread pudding, I have british family, and my grandma basically made me a Boba's Bounty bread pudding because it's popular over there (with raisins, cinnamon, various fruits, breading, butter, chocolate flakes, you name it). There was no mistaking it, it was identical as I ate and vaped bread pudding.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
Very fresh and real to me. More like coconut milk or water. Best coconut I've tried.

That's awesome! Virgin Vapors coconut breeze, is literally my favorite flavor by them, because it literally tastes like unsweetened coconut milk, such a rich, but do-able all day vape. Thank you so much Robin :), will definitely check Dripeez out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread