Recommend some juicy goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

Apr 24, 2012
Australia
Hi everyone

I'm coming close to running our of juice and need to put an order in this week. Being In Oz I need preplan as it can take up to a month to arrive with postage (but it is steeped which is a bonus). I have my staple favourites which I always order but want to try different ones this time. As the 'Ms Ts Top 10 (or 20)' hasn't been update in a while I would love some suggestions from other Ms T fans.

I would like flavours that are close to my favourites list. I pretty much love bakery flavours, vanillas and creamy flavours.

Can't really do fruits, unless they have a lot of creaminess to them.

So here are my regular flavours, but I really want to branch out and try some others. So looking for people with a similar favourites list who can suggest other flavours.

French Vanilla Cappuccino
Lemon Merangue Pie
Vanilla Custard
French Vanilla
Vanillarama
Peanut Butter Cup
Cappuccino
Bavarian Creme Filled Donut
Sugar Cookie
Snickerdoodle

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
There are different versions of Snickerdoodles that Ms T offers; try a few of those.
If you like creamy, I heartily recommend the Orange Cream dessert.
A few Bakery favorites you might want to check out:
Crumb Cake;
Apple Crumble;
Strawberry Shortcake;
Ms T(wink)'s Sponge Cake;
Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

I usually give them a steep time of two weeks, but some of are good to go when you get them.
Good luck, and enjoy!

Last edited:

caligirlINky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
hopkinsville, ky
im sure you have ordered by now but for future orders ms ts banana fosters coffee is my favorite (snickerdoodle cookies are a close 2nd). you can get it with or without cream. i always get without cream but thats only because thats the way i got it the 1st time and i didnt want to change something then not like it any more. if u like snickerdoodle and you like bananas, you will love this juice. i get either 18 or 24 nic in the 15 ml bottle. all the flavors are fairly equal so one flavor doesnt stand out over the other. the cinnamon shows up at the end of the exhale (subtle not overpowerin).

sorry for the extended review on just one flavor. can you tell its my fav?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread