Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I just received my starter kit last Tuesday and it contained:

2 - 1000mAh eGo C Twist batteries
1 - Charger
1 - Carrying case
5 - Samples of juice
1 - Vivi Nova
2 - Clearomizers (have no idea what the brand is and they're still in their packages)
1 - Kanger MT3
1 - iClear 16

Paid just a tad over $110 for the kit. Since then, I've acquired another Vivi Nova and juice that's much more to my liking. :D Since I acquired it from a Canadian vendor, it wouldn't make sense for you to order from them, but I'm very happy with the eGo C Twists, Vivi Novas, iClear and MT3.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Hello:

My wife wants to purchase a ego starter kit. She has an eroll but does not like it for various resons. Any recommendations for an ego starter kit would be appreciated. (vendor, price, etc...)

Thanks

Hi and welcome to ECF. The eRoll fires @ 3.7 volts so she'd prolly want and eGo style PV that also fires @ 3.7 volts. Have had my Kgo for over a year and although not used every day it still fires great.
KGO kit1100mAh by SLB
Plus 5% off discount code: 5off

Battery Info: 100 mah= 1 hr normal vaping before recharge is needed.

Last edited:

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
This is a pretty good deal all in one package. What's nice about it is you can choose two different variable voltage batteries, either an ego or a spinner. You can get one of each if you wanted. The spinner is easier to change the voltage because the knob is gnarled. You can also choose different cartomizer tanks. My recommendation would be the EVOD. Being able to increase your voltage can be a more satisfying vape.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm

Package Contents:
2 x Variable Voltage Ego Series Batteries
2 x Clearomizer Tanks
1 x Joye Ego Rapid USB Charger
1 x AC Wall to USB Adapter

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
If I were to start all over again and wanted to keep spending to the very minimum and yet, yield a great vaping experience. I would buying the Joyetech ego-c twist (avoid knock offs and only buy the genuine one) battery device and charger, again.

If you are interested in using a clearomizer type juice delivery device, I would highly recommend the Kanger protank.

- Andy . . . Challenge the day.

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
If I were to start all over again and wanted to keep spending to the very minimum and yet, yield a great vaping experience. I would buying the Joyetech ego-c twist (avoid knock offs and only buy the genuine one) battery device and charger, again.

If you are interested in using a clearomizer type juice delivery device, I would highly recommend the Kanger protank.

- Andy . . . Challenge the day.

I do agree with you about buying genuine joye products however the spinners have been proven to be very reliable. Plus, it's a lot easier to change the voltage. Also the Kanger Protank is an excellent tank but some people may not like the weight of it.

Oktyabr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2009
Next to the ocean, WA
oktyabr.wordpress.com
This is a pretty good deal all in one package. What's nice about it is you can choose two different variable voltage batteries, either an ego or a spinner. You can get one of each if you wanted. The spinner is easier to change the voltage because the knob is gnarled. You can also choose different cartomizer tanks. My recommendation would be the EVOD. Being able to increase your voltage can be a more satisfying vape.

Package Contents:
2 x Clearomizer Tanks

THIS.

Extremely well priced package (I haven't found one similar with a lower price) with enough flexibility in it to satisfy most people. This is THE package I recommend on here all the time... because it's great! I second the "Spinner" as top pick, get the 1300mah version for the longest battery life. Tanks are a more personal preference I think.

Use the April 2013 coupon code "H8EMZ" for 10% off your purchase*.

*Not valid on ZMAX, Lambo 4, Ego-C Twist and some others, add to cart for details. Must be entered during checkout. Valid from 4/1/2013 - 4/30/13 11:59PM EST.

bananas

Apr 1, 2013
Michigan, USA

Package Contents:
2 x Clearomizer Tanks

I just got this kit from this myvaporstore and I am super happy with it. I got a Spinner 1300 and a Twist 650. Had NO idea what I was getting into but I had been reading here and asked a few questions, found that deal and went with it. Since then, I've seen it mentioned on the site a few times as a good price and am relieved I didn't overpay on my first order.

As a total noob I found this stuff easy and satisfying. It's only been a few days, fwiw, but so far, so good..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread