Recommendation needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerodan

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2020
AZ
On the left, with great hand feel imho (weighty, solid) and built like a tank is the Geekvape FC1. The pods leak often from the bottom and taste is so-so.

On the right, with cheap hand feel imho (light, disposable), poor drop resistance, but no leaking and fantastic flavor is the vaporesso XROS2.

Is there a device that is basically a head on collision between these two devices? Solid and weighty, doesn't leak, good flavor?

I'm looking for a nice out-and-about hiking pod system. A "high end pod"? That's an oxymoron I guess... If nothing else comes in the radar I'll just make a cool metal case for the xros and call it a day :)

Thanks for reading! Happy Holidays ECF fam!
AD

A2154831-1F8F-4BDA-88AD-27E0661F715C.jpeg

Reactions: TARTARA

AshZ

Moved On
Feb 9, 2023
  • Deleted by classwife

supermanrs0226

Jan 12, 2023
That doesn't surprise me. I mean the argus air has to be one of the best stealth vaping devices on the market. I can can almost completely palm my argus air. And with it's low power it doesn't create a lot of vapor. Yet it is still able to get a decent amount of nicotine into your stuff. I love mine and even though I have out grown it in the sense of wattage. I still plan to keep mine as a emergency backup. Or for those times when I don't feel like dragging around a geekvape aegis x. Or for those times when I just don't want to risk anything happening to my main setup. With the voopoo argus air's price tag if I am going out and don't want to risk wrecking my main vaping setup then I fully plan to bring the argus air. At least until I find something with all the same features and the same size with a bit more power. As the voopoo argus air is 25 watts max. But it was for sure a great starter device. I am pleased that I bought it. Same goes for my geekvape aegis x and Zeus sub ohm tank.

Reactions: TARTARA

Rm1996

Feb 9, 2023
I would recommend you to try or at least consider Voopoo Argus POD (if you get good one without defects) (link:ARGUS POD-VOOPOO VAPE Spark Your Life)

Pros:
Long lasting pods;
For it's size - heavy enough
Doesn't feel cheap
Great flavor
MTL with air control

Cons:
Small battery (800mah but it will last you for max 450puffs, and there are some that are kind of defective, those only go for about 250puffs at mat.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread