Recommendations for a CE style Carto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodasafa

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Crystal Lake, IL - USA
New guy here about to place my first order. Going with the Kgo but stuck on what to slap on top.

I want to fill something that will last all day (or close to it). I am a pack a day red smoker (soon to be x with your help!).

I am stuck on what I want to try first. Here are some options I found and would love some feedback.

510 CE3 Smokymizer XL
Now this has a coil and wick at the bottom, which seems like a solid design since Ive heard there are wicking issues with top coil/wick CE style cartos. However, I've heard from a Vet here this could cause flooding?

Crystal Clear Vaping
I have heard great reviews about the resurrectors. But not sure about Smoktech?

CE4 Clear Cartomizer (Clearomizer) for EGO and KGO - $6.50
Says its specifically for my Kgo style (but really if its a 510 won't it just work with my Kgo anyway?) however, it has no resistance listing?

Ive also heard great things about Boges.

I know I need to try some stuff out to see what I will really like, but I would like to get in the ball park of something good as far as quality and meeting my needs from the get go so I can really make this work and get off analogs.

Thanks,
- Boda

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
Many users love the ce4 clearomizer, you wont get too many that are against it. certain liquids do not wick real well but for the most part its a nice carto. i have tried it myself and if it wasnt so spendy, i would probably keep using them. another minorgripe i have seen is that it tends to must the flavor just a tad. i have a kgo but all i use is boge 2.0 (LR) but im sure ccv's resurrectors work fine also. i have tried both single and dual coils, but like the single one the best. these batteries are made mostly for single coils. i cant speak of the smokymizer since i havent tried it. best of luck!

oh and btw, more than likely, gotvapes will get their "phoenix" bottom coil carto, supposed to be a bye-bye-boge carto, i cant wait!

vikeme28

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Waste Lands
If you could wait a few days I would try the Phoenix line from gotvapes. And they will have there new fluxos to try soon also and you can get their ce4+ a.k.a. Stardust to try. They are pretty much the go to for ce style cartomizers.
for simplicity you can go for a DC tank that would last you all day. Just about everybody sells them. Hoosiers, madvapes, myvapestore are some good ones. I prefer single coil because they don't drain the battery or juice as quick. Plus if your not careful in keeping the carto wet you can burn the polyfil quick and ruin the taste of your juice.

Bodasafa

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Crystal Lake, IL - USA
Yeah I'm hearing single coil on a Kgo is probably the best route. Especially since I'm a noob.

LR sounds like the best bet also, what omh am I looking to run on a LR single coil for best performance with a kgo?

I can deal with waiting a few days or even a week before I make my first order.

Thanks for the replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread