Recommendations for cheap/reliable ecig accessory vendor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas.egnoto

Jun 21, 2013
Syracuse, NY
I really need to pick up another USB charger for my V2 batteries (KR808d-1). After some google searching, I've found a couple different sites with prices varying from 2.50 to around 10 bucks (the V2 brand price). The thing is, some of these sites look a little bit shady, for example:
KR808D-1 USB charger(no cord) for e-cigarettes - KR808D-1 spare parts Heaven Gifts

Great price, but I can barely tell if they specialize in ecigs/ecig parts.

SO I guess my question is, among the many, many, many online ecig vendors, does anybody have a "go-to" site for ecig parts and accessories that's consistently good price-wise and reliability-wise? Thanks!!!

Lex0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2012
Los Angeles
I really need to pick up another USB charger for my V2 batteries (KR808d-1). After some google searching, I've found a couple different sites with prices varying from 2.50 to around 10 bucks (the V2 brand price). The thing is, some of these sites look a little bit shady, for example:
KR808D-1 USB charger(no cord) for e-cigarettes - KR808D-1 spare parts Heaven Gifts

Great price, but I can barely tell if they specialize ecigs/ecig parts.

SO I guess my question is, among the many, many, many online ecig vendors, does anybody have a "go-to" site for ecig parts and accessories that's consistently good price-wise and reliability-wise? Thanks!!!

Heaven gifts is legit...it seems whack because it's a huge distributor in China. I'd buy domestic since you'll get it faster. Fast tech also has a lot of cheap (prob get what you pay for) ecig stuff, but no charger for the kr808

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
FASTTECH.COM. dont look else were for cheap prices... Yes cheap prices on real quality product. If is a clone they will tell it, if have a brand on the description will be an original item from that brand. I have placed a lot of order with a happy joy joy results. Recently i bought my innokin SVD for $40 when almost every vendor have for around $80. The juices are awesome and the shipping time super and free just 1 week of transit.

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread