Recommendations for new brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

bopalong13

Nov 7, 2018
Since V2 is shutting down I need to find a new supplier for Vanilla and Red tobacco liquid. Both were being used in the clearomizers and were at the 0.6%nic. I'm looking for a vanilla that isnt sickly sweet. If i needed to go up in nic I could. Mostly the liquid will be used in the KR808d batteries with the clearomizers but I am also looking into getting a Breeze II or Justfog device or something similar as well if that affects the type of liquid that would be recommended.

Reactions: Izan

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Since V2 is shutting down I need to find a new supplier for Vanilla and Red tobacco liquid. Both were being used in the clearomizers and were at the 0.6%nic. I'm looking for a vanilla that isnt sickly sweet. If i needed to go up in nic I could. Mostly the liquid will be used in the KR808d batteries with the clearomizers but I am also looking into getting a Breeze II or Justfog device or something similar as well if that affects the type of liquid that would be recommended.

I'm going to answer part of this, but Beam's suggestion isn't a bad one. Keep 'em tidy ;)

I can't speak for Vanilla, but I'm STILL using The Vapor Room USA Red as a replacement for V2 Red, which I began using a very (VERY) long time ago. Recently I purchased a bottle of V2 Red, just to see if it was I had remembered, and it was.

So I officially recommend:

Bundle Packs - The Vapor Room

Scroll down to select USA Reds as the juice, and a PG75/VG25 will give you a very close replica of V2 Red. Slightly better though, and definitely a lot cheaper.

Single bottles are available too, obviously.

Good luck!

Reactions: smacuser

bopalong13

Nov 7, 2018
I'm going to answer part of this, but Beam's suggestion isn't a bad one. Keep 'em tidy ;)

I can't speak for Vanilla, but I'm STILL using The Vapor Room USA Red as a replacement for V2 Red, which I began using a very (VERY) long time ago. Recently I purchased a bottle of V2 Red, just to see if it was I had remembered, and it was.

So I officially recommend:

Bundle Packs - The Vapor Room

Scroll down to select USA Reds as the juice, and a PG75/VG25 will give you a very close replica of V2 Red. Slightly better though, and definitely a lot cheaper.

Single bottles are available too, obviously.

Good luck!
thanks very much that will really help out

Reactions: DPLongo22

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
.... I am also looking into getting a Breeze II or Justfog device or something similar as well if that affects the type of liquid that would be recommended.

Good for you. You will soon forget that V2 ever existed. The Minifit works great with 50/50 or even 70% PG... so 'old' style non-sub-ohm liquid basically.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
thanks very much that will really help out

My pleasure, and spread the word. I don't know if you're part of that Google Group thing, but I know links can't be posted there. I simply don't have the patience to play charades with information, but feel free to try if you'd like.

I'm obviously easy to identify since I use the same name everywhere, and for everything.

Reactions: Katdarling

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
My advice would be to step up your game a little, there are some crazy good products out there. Go big or go home. I have a nautilus2 that i rarely use these days, i went sub ohm and never looked back. Dusted it off a couple weeks ago and decided its not all that bad. Put this on a decent mod, you might like it. Istick 30w would be ideal ( i started with a 20w istick, still have it and it works fine. Just doesnt support the .7 ohm coils that you can get for the nautilus2)

bopalong13

Nov 7, 2018
My advice would be to step up your game a little, there are some crazy good products out there. Go big or go home. I have a nautilus2 that i rarely use these days, i went sub ohm and never looked back. Dusted it off a couple weeks ago and decided its not all that bad. Put this on a decent mod, you might like it. Istick 30w would be ideal ( i started with a 20w istick, still have it and it works fine. Just doesnt support the .7 ohm coils that you can get for the nautilus2)
I looked at that awhile back and it seemed just alittle bulky for what I was looking for carrying around all day but it might be good eventually.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
That is much closer to what I am looking for. I'm trying to look up how breakable the glass that they use for the tanks. Thanks for the recommendation. One of my friends uses a different kind of Innokin I think so I'll check with them about it to.

The glass is semi tough. I've dropped mine a couple of times and haven't broke it yet.

I will (eventually break it) - just haven't yet. I do have a few though so I think I'll be okay.

It's a nice little "carry piece".

bopalong13

Nov 7, 2018
So far I've managed to find a few different kinds of liquid to order from a couple of different sites which I realize the thread has kinda moved away from but I figured I'd give the update anyway. I've gotten Lazarus Vintage- Nefertiti from evcigs because it was on sale idk if I'll actually like it, got some French Vanilla 70pg/30vg and USA Blend Tobacco 70pg/30vg from MBV to try out as well as one of the GWAR SPEW which I realize didnt fit into any category that I had asked for but I figured it might be good, I also got some USA Reds 75pg/25vg and Vanilla Tobacco 75pg/25vg and Vanilla Cupcake 75pg/25vg and French Vanilla 75pg/25vg from Thevaporroom but I dont know about those either as I haven't been able to find many reviews for them. I've been looking at a couple of others including Gremlin Juice Vanilla Overlord which I might be going back to get pretty soon I think. If people want I can let you know what I think of some of them.

Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread