Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
So far I've managed to find a few different kinds of liquid to order from a couple of different sites which I realize the thread has kinda moved away from but I figured I'd give the update anyway. I've gotten Lazarus Vintage- Nefertiti from evcigs because it was on sale idk if I'll actually like it, got some French Vanilla 70pg/30vg and USA Blend tobacco 70pg/30vg from MBV to try out as well as one of the GWAR SPEW which I realize didnt fit into any category that I had asked for but I figured it might be good, I also got some USA Reds 75pg/25vg and Vanilla Tobacco 75pg/25vg and Vanilla Cupcake 75pg/25vg and French Vanilla 75pg/25vg from Thevaporroom but I dont know about those either as I haven't been able to find many reviews for them. I've been looking at a couple of others including Gremlin juice Vanilla Overlord which I might be going back to get pretty soon I think. If people want I can let you know what I think of some of them.

I'm a longtime fan of The Vapor Room, and am actually about to place another order (responding to their BF Sale email). Good people, GREAT juice. Their USA Reds is dynamite. and I love their Golden Apple too.

Mixed together, even. :D

bopalong13

Nov 7, 2018
I'm a longtime fan of The Vapor Room, and am actually about to place another order (responding to their BF Sale email). Good people, GREAT juice. Their USA Reds is dynamite. and I love their Golden Apple too.

Mixed together, even. :D
Thats good to hear I got a big bottle of the USA Reds for my dad and a smaller one for me to try out at first so I feel like I'm off to a good start then.

Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread