Recommendations for new mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
For the cost, I don't think you can beat the steampunk tesla nano (120) watt. It's a two battery mod, I just got one and the build is incredible! I don't find it supremely heavy, but I like heavy mods I'm less likely to drop them. Even if you have a higher watt mod, that doesn't mean you can't use a smaller tank to go with it. But I've heard from reading on here (haven't waded through my manual yet) that they perform very well and TC mode is very smooth. So it might be something worth checking out, you can certainly put a non-sub ohm tank on there. I plan to shove my Nautilus 2 on it until I start building.... I also ordered the pico with the melo tank, which to my understanding works better with Nautilus coils? I just wanted something that matched without much effort and as a backup, since I do feel I need more than one mod on hand. :) OF course I THINK THAT. Heh. :)

Anna

Reactions: Skold

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
For the cost, I don't think you can beat the steampunk tesla nano (120) watt. It's a two battery mod, I just got one and the build is incredible! I don't find it supremely heavy, but I like heavy mods I'm less likely to drop them. Even if you have a higher watt mod, that doesn't mean you can't use a smaller tank to go with it. But I've heard from reading on here (haven't waded through my manual yet) that they perform very well and TC mode is very smooth. So it might be something worth checking out, you can certainly put a non-sub ohm tank on there. I plan to shove my Nautilus 2 on it until I start building.... I also ordered the pico with the melo tank, which to my understanding works better with Nautilus coils? I just wanted something that matched without much effort and as a backup, since I do feel I need more than one mod on hand. :) OF course I THINK THAT. Heh. :)

Anna
My two favourite mods. I'm not a fan of the Melo tank that comes with the pico but the nautilus 2 fits it perfect!
I got an Xcube ultra today too which so far is great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread