Best Mod+Tank to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It really depends on a lot of factors. What resistance are you targeting, and what sort of build? Single, dual, etc.? I could only recommend MTL RTAs they're pretty much all I have experience with. But if you are looking for something DL, well, it would probably be good to state what you're vaping now and what you are kind of "looking" for in an rta (besides flavor) which can all be sort of subjective anyway. If you narrow the search parameters down a bit, that might help with suggestions and etc.

Best of luck though, rebuilding is great.

Anna

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Thanks All for the reply
Which is the best RTA for flavor?
I decided to order lost vape paranormal 250. which is the best RTA i should order with paranormal mod for best flavor
thanks

We need far more information from you before we can make any real recommendations.

Are you a MTL?, a RL?, or a DL vaper?

The answer makes a difference.

Next we need to know how many watts you normally like to vape at?

Then we need to know if your new to RBA's?

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Serpent SMM, is a single coil, easy to build on RTA that is designed for DTL vaping, but can do a good "loose MTL" if you reduce the air flow and use a smaller bore drip tip. Good flavor IMHO.

Just in general I found that MTL is more flavorful that DTL for two reasons. First, MTL has a lower air to juice ratio so the vapor concentration is higher with any given coil/tank. Second, your taste buds are in your mouth not your lungs, so the more time the vapor is in your mouth, the more you taste. That is not to say DTL can't be flavorful, you just need more power and more juice to make up for the additional airflow.

Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
i only tried DTL with uwell crown 1 with evic mini
i usually vape at around 40 watts
i never tried to build any coils before
Hope this can help
You still didn't answer my previous questions. Is vaping illegal in your country? From where do you plan to purchase your gear and supplies? Knowing what websites that you can safely use, can help us help you.

Some articles that you can use to educate yourself:

Good Starter Setups for a Beginner Vaper
Proper Terminology: Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Delivery Devices

Battery Basics for Mods: The Definative Battery Guide for Vaping
Are You Using a Rewrap (Rebranded or Aftermarket) Battery?
Information Resources for Your First RBA

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
i only tried DTL with uwell crown 1 with evic mini
i usually vape at around 40 watts
i never tried to build any coils before
Hope this can help

It's sounds like you would enjoy the full size 24mm cthulhu Hastur RTA - it's a nice flavorful vape that has a wide range of air flow options...

However, as @Baditude pointed out, if we knew your location and where you can purchase, we might have better options for you that are more convenient for you.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
vaping is not legal in Egypt. There are some stores that sell some juice supply but not legal and not common to find
I'm planning to get the gear an stuff from USA, my brother is travelling after 10 days and he can get me so you can guide me from which store I can purchase online
OK, that clears that up. :) So, your brother can purchase the gear you want while in the US. That really opens up the possibilities. How tough is it to bring stuff into Egypt? Will your brother be put into any risk by bringing it into your country or will he have it shipped?

FYI, my first online stop for vape gear has been My Vapor Store. The have a wide selection, competitive pricing, and fast shipping.

(In my opinion, avoid anything made by SMOK.)

Last edited:

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
thanks all for the replies
to be honest, I know that there is personal preference in choosing the mod and tank, but as I'm not expert at all, I cant chose. The problem is that I live in Cairo, Egypt. we don't have many stores and we don't have stores that offer trying mods or tanks before buying. I will order the mod and tank from the USA so that is why I'm trying to get recommendations so I chose
I only tried one mod (EVIC mini) and one tank (uwell crown) I usually vape at 40 watts
I cant say anything about other vaping experience with other tanks or mods as i never tried. I can only say that i want good flavor and fair clouds. im not looking for cloud chasing mods and tanks
I read that temperature control saves coils and juice and maybe will be less harmful
Ii need ur suggestions for the mod and tank and maybe I can also try a dripper
thanks again

I went from tanks using store bought replaceable coils to RTA's. I did try RDA's as well, but I'm lazy. I don't like messing with dripping and the difference in flavor wasn't worth the hassle to me. You might want to look into squonking with a BF pin. Squonking is using a mod that has a reservoir of juice built into it. The reservoir in the mod is made of a soft material that you gently squeeze (squonk) to force the juice up to your deck. The juice moves through the 510 pin (a special Bottom Feeding 510 pin that is hollow) to the deck. The deck has a shallow reservoir under the coils to collect juice and the wick(s) dip into that reservoir to stay wet. It's sort of like dripping from below, and it's more convenient than dripping. I have a squonk mod and several squonk-able atomizers that worked well for me, but flavor became less important to me after a while and I have gone away from it.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread