Recommended size for a Provari mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewer26

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
NY
Hi all,

I would like to pick one up. I have tried dripping which is a pain so I've been using tanks for the convenience but it does sacrifice alot in the general flavor department. It's my understanding that the cartotanks are kind of the middle ground for good flavor and convenience. I went to the web page and it's a little confusing for a first timer. What would be a good size for my pv? I'm currently using a 5ml Nautilus tank.
Also, I have to pick up carts from another source, is that correct? So I'm looking for a recommendation on a tank and I suppose cart to go with it as well. Like I said I'm a complete newbie to this setup but I've read nothing but great things about the IBTanks.

Also, what is a good vg/pg ratio for an IBTank? I vape alot on Bobas Bounty which I'm not even sure about the ratio.

Thanks guys/gals

silvertorch

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Chicago
A 22mm tank with a beauty ring will sit flush on a Provari.

silvertorch-albums-pics-forum-picture322975-zombie-x2.jpg

Here is my Zombari with a 22mm XL tank.

In terms of the actual tank volume, here is what OCD has posted on IBTanked.com
  • 22mm HalfLing = 1.2ml
  • 22mm Standard = 3ml
  • 22mm XL = 4.5ml
OCD sells cartos on his site as well (pretty much a one stop shop when it comes to using his tanks), priced very reasonably too. They are Smok brand and work well.

In terms of PG/VG ratio, its all about the cartos. Heavy VG juices take a little more to prime than PG based juices, but once primed I haven't had any issues with the cartos that OCD sells.

Baditude has a nice set of blogs on here talking about cartos and IBTanked:
(3) IBTanked pyrex glass tanks: Review
(5) Baditude's Cartomizer Tank Setup Guide

IBTanked has sent its brochure with my orders that explains alot as well, you can preview it here:
Page 1
Page 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread