Status
Not open for further replies.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
So, I have been spending some time with a friend of mine and his lady that are new vapers. They have been using the Ego twist/tanger tank combo for awhile now. They always complain that they break or crack the tanks, leakage, broken Twists when dropped etc. plus trying to carry one of those tubesteaks,err, I mean tube mods in your pants pocket, well I need not go into detail what I'm thinking!
Well they have been so impressed with my REO and hearing my warstories of how I have dropped mine on cement, on floors, in water you name it and it keeps on going & going & going.
They finally broke down. I converted them. They are placing an order for 2 of the 2.1 minis tonight! 2 new Reonauts are born!!

I wonder if that referral will bump me up on Rob's Cocobolo 18490 Woodvil list?????? :)

moondragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Way to go! I'm sure that they will love them. I'm very clumsy and not much in our house is level, so I was always either dropping or having my ego setup roll off of something. I really love how indestructible the Reo's are (and they don't roll off of anything). I have broken a few drip tips though from drops, so I have kept away from expensive glass ones (as much as I would really like a trippy tip though).

yolo_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Strawberry Fields
Good going Rudy, the ReoNation is growing thanks to ReoNauts like you :)

Every once in a while i just reach over on push my grand over....then smile when i set it back up knowing that it is still friggen awesome lol

My Reos like to play dominoes when i knock one over they all fall down. I have 4 of them atm :)

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
So, I have been spending some time with a friend of mine and his lady that are new vapers. They have been using the Ego twist/tanger tank combo for awhile now. They always complain that they break or crack the tanks, leakage, broken Twists when dropped etc. plus trying to carry one of those tubesteaks,err, I mean tube mods in your pants pocket, well I need not go into detail what I'm thinking!
Well they have been so impressed with my REO and hearing my warstories of how I have dropped mine on cement, on floors, in water you name it and it keeps on going & going & going.
They finally broke down. I converted them. They are placing an order for 2 of the 2.1 minis tonight! 2 new Reonauts are born!!

I wonder if that referral will bump me up on Rob's Cocobolo 18490 Woodvil list?????? :)

Congratulations to another Reovangelist!

Converted a couple more down here in Red Dirt World in the last few months. Stealth Reonauts, as they're actually NOT on ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread