New Reonaut Seeking Advice on Nic Concentration, Builds...etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
the Egyptian authorities don't look kindly upon e-cigarettes..we were bluntly told that e-cigarettes are a threat to "sovereign financial resources"

Such an eloquently phrased conflict of interest, while being actually honest. Over here, authorities simply say that it's threatening the children as a distraction while they plot to control and tax it.

My country is particularly confused as nicotine is a non-approved drug, which means that it is not to be sold yet there are no laws prohibiting its sale - a legal no man's land. Nevertheless, they will proceed to tax it; a product that is not allowed to exist yet does.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
To those of you who advised me earlier in this thread that I can continue with my 12 mg nic juice and my regular 1.2 single coil build, you were absolutely right. I am vaping the said juice with the said build with my favorite somewhat tight airflow and I'm having a great time..wonderful flavor, very decent vapor production for my taste (I'm a MTLer). And now I don't have to DIY my juice with lower nic levels unless I'm in the mood for blowing some clouds. Thank you guys and gals!

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
One more question guys..I'm about to place an order with Rob and I am planning to get the RM2 (the LP one), RM3 (dual coil) and a pack of the new soft bottles. I was wondering which RM2 would be better; the SS or the Brass one? Also are these the best flavor atties he has? their size suggests that they are good for flavor chasing, I just need expert opinion.

cheers

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Tamer, the SS RM2 and the brass are just the same, but the brass looking one has just had the outer coating ground off. They are the same atty otherwise....so it's just cosmetic. Which you get depends on the "look" you're going for. And yes, the RM2 is a major flavor atty.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Tamer, the SS RM2 and the brass are just the same, but the brass looking one has just had the outer coating ground off. They are the same atty otherwise....so it's just cosmetic. Which you get depends on the "look" you're going for. And yes, the RM2 is a major flavor atty.
how about the RM3 & RM4?

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Well, I don't have an RM4, so I don't know about that. I have a little RM3 single coil that I like just fine...and the vape is similar to the RM2 because they have pretty much the same sized chamber. I prefer the RM 2 over the RM3 just because I prefer the screw on cap instead of one that's (RM 3) held on by o-rings.

Edit to add: I use the Chalice IIIs and the RM2s exclusively. I don't do dual coils, and I just don't like the bigger chambers in some of the other RMs, so my experience is pretty limited. I got an RM3 just out of curiosity and it had no better flavor than the RM 2, so it's just sitting in my atty tray being lonely and unused.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Huzzah! Congrats on the arrival :toast:

Classic looking setup, that. Nice.

I suppose we can let you in on the whole secret now... you're ruined for other vapes as of this moment. Kiss the tanks goodbye. Put the drippers away. It's over. Squonking is now your thing.

We can help with the pang of guilt that may follow.

It is true ..since I got my reo I haven't used anything else...if I want to switch flavors I just switch bottles. And I just paid for another Reo LP with the new 510, a Tmod, another Cyclone +AFC, an Origen 16 mm, RM2, RM4. There is no turning back for me now, and it will be some time before I start looking for a new toy..which will most likely be a good TL squonker, although I am enjoying the mech vape of the Reo a lot!!..and the brown LGs are really great!

Of course whenever I'm at work and absorbed into some reading or writing I catch myself putting the drip tip to my mouth and squeezing the bottle while taking a pull, rather than pressing the button..but I'm getting the hang of it and I am quickly mastering the art..how hard you squeeze, for how long, depending on how full the bottle is. It's the occasional harsh hit that made me think of TC squonking, although I'm not a big fan of TC and I'm sure I'll get the hang of how many drags I take before I squonk again in no time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread