The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Recycling used plastic bottles to store liquid

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Cumulo Vapus, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    Yippee! I'm so glad you found that and posted the link! It's 1 of my sources I'd used for the info. I posted above. I've posted a link to it in several threads on here before in the last 3-4 years...but, I'd lost it as a Bookmark when my computers had new OS put on them last October. I smiled when I hovered over your link and saw where it would take me. I recognized the coolrain and wordpress part of the URL immediately!

Thank you for finding and posting it! I've bookmarked it again! :thumbs:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. IDJoel

IDJoel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Yep; you were my source!:laugh: But, I was too lazy to go searching for the original thread. The first time I read your attachment; I bookmarked it. Glad to know it has now gone full circle!!!:D:thumbs:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Cumulo Vapus

Cumulo Vapus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2016
    love the ultra sonic idea (for glass)....also vinegar...thanks peeps. Sorted.

• Like Like x 2
  4. 1/2 fast

1/2 fast Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2013
    SW Ohio
    I’ve thought about doing this as well. Always sounded like a good idea. Need to get off my duff and order a few:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.