The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Red Ridge Mist

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by ArdentHope, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ArdentHope

ArdentHope Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2010
    TN
    Does the Red Ridge Mist have any menthol or "cooling agent" in it? How about citrus (orange/lemon/lime)? I can't vape either of those so I would hate to buy it and not be able to vape it. Thankies!!:D:D:D

2. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    Now what in Sam Hill is agoin on here!!? How did that get on the site, in the middle of the night? I just bought Peach the other day and didn't see it. POP!!!! That's your handwriting on the description. You got some splainin to do.

:lol:

3. ArdentHope

Apr 7, 2010
    TN
  4. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    ZOMG....I love BRM and now I gotta try this. What kind of "fruity" is it???? with BRM, it says peach in the description. "Fruity" could be anything.

5. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

According to the front page, it's this month's special--and it specifically says "berries and cream."

'sall I know, though...

6. Wuzznt Me

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    Guess I gotta get some lower nic juice anyway. I get close to od with this Vmax skeeter fogger.

7. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    Lol, I didn't even see it on the front page. I just clicked on the link that Ardent posted. Thx Pwyll.

8. pwyll

Skeeter fogger?

I've run a tube down the side of my car and use it for a 007 smoke screen generator. I'm going to have to order a 0nic just to see if this thing will still give me a nic OD. But I'm afraid to order any of the RRM--I've already got 3 "regular juices," if I find another one I'm going to have to start looking around for cheaper rent :lol:

9. pwyll

I did the same thing. I just happened to go to the front page to see what else was new and there it was :laugh:

10. Wuzznt Me

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    I exhaled with the windows up and dang near ran missed a red light before the fog cleared. More dangerous than dripping and driving.
    :laugh: It takes me longer to decide what to vape in the morning than it does to shave and now we've got a RRM? They're just not gonna give us a break are they. Where's POP!

11. pwyll

First thing I do when I get in the car now is roll the windows down--I ain't takin' no chances ;)

Nope. No breaks. They're so good to us it's :evil:

:lol:

12. Scubac00da

Scubac00da Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Ardent,

I don't think it is going to be a flavor you will like based on what you can't vape. I will say that there is no menthol in it though. It is a nice fresh berries and cream flavor with a little somethin, somethin added. Sorry, it isn't for you. But we have lots of others for you to try, lol.:)

13. Scubac00da

Scubac00da Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Pop is currently unavailable at the moment and will return just as soon as he is able.

LOL - he is taking a break I think. I'll yell at him for you guys.

Have a great night!!!!!

RED RIDGE MIST!!!!
    :vapor: :vapor: :vapor: :vapor: :vapor: :vapor:

14. ArdentHope

Apr 7, 2010
    TN
    Thank you!!! I am excited to try sooooo many of your flavors already!! I'll remove the Red Ridge from my shopping cart and add something else :D

15. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    :laugh:that some funny reading folks. I just laughed my self awake. I have not had any problems with this mod. It has a few scratches on it but any mod would have them with what i was doing at the time. Glad you guys are enjoying them

Oh as for the Monthly special it does have a tad of orange in it but nothing over whelming so unless your totally turned off by that or allergic to a small amount of citrus its a refreshing vape with that said i am vaping one of the contest winners and i can and will vape this one all day and I'm looking forward to the others. One more cup of coffee and i have to do an inventory list so i don't have to use up an arm block :)

16. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    [​IMG][​IMG]:ohmy::p

17. pwyll

The wife has recently taken to vaping and finds that she likes it. She said she finds it relaxing and enjoyable, but she wasn't sure she'd keep it up since it's new and she's not sure how she'll feel about it when the novelty wears off. She really likes the Butterfly Bait, and she likes the Koolaid a lot. She liked the Black Cherry Dream so much she wanted to write Tami a thank-you note just for making it.

Then she tried the Red Ridge Mist. She still says she "likes" vaping, but she refers to Red Ridge Mist as an addiction. I had to buy her more batteries, in case she had to charge both the ones she has at the same time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.