Red Sky Mods - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok, I think I understand what they are doing with the threads, but if and when they give me control of the OP I will be closing this thread again. I will begin a new RSM thread with vastly updated info and hope interested parties bother to find me again and re-subscribe again. I will link back to the old thread, but it feels like I've been evicted and have had my belongings moved to a new apartment while I was away at work.

Arrrrrr :(

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy, I am updating the website, updating the shopping cart, uploading pics to photobucket and eating dinner, something might get lost in the translation, arrr

Full description of wood is on the website Red Sky Mods - Home

Sorry about the prices, but I gots ta pay fer all that fancy ebony somehow ....

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Okay, after looking at the website, #3 is my favorite! LOVE it! Btw- the site is looking good cappy.

Thanks, but I think it looks like the guy who made it had to learn everything there was to know about managing a retail website off the internet in two weeks. Imagine that ... old dog and new tricks and all that, arrrrr :D

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
The only blue county in Texas!
Thanks, but I think it looks like the guy who made it had to learn everything there was to know about managing a retail website off the internet in two weeks. Imagine that ... old dog and new tricks and all that, arrrrr :D

Well I'm on my phone and I saw it had a mobile phone option so I was impressed!

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I wonder whats going to happen to the threads once they reach a decision. I would not mind starting a new one, but they HAVE to let me edit the first post.

I just had a terrible thought, the tag box is totally empty, anyone can post what they REALLY think of the ol' Capt now ... oh oh....

"Cappy is a blight ridden wobble headed scurvy dog of a leaky rowboat in a stagnant pond" probably won't fit though ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread