Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Lks great Cappy I am digging the black and white or black and red cobos.

Aye, thanks!

I've got some Destroyers collecting dust on the website, if they are not gone soon I might start putting some engravings on them to coax them out the door. I don't know if I am brave enough to try that with the Ebonies though, but I was thinking a large cobra or tiger on the back side would have looked mighty awesome.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Time to stop for the night, been playing with engravings to see how fine of a design I could cut, better than I had thought!

I think.... tomorrow I need to start a contest and if they sort out this thread crap I will also start the new RSM thread with updated info. It's definitely overdue, arrr

Could also probably use a new banner and avatar come to think of it, its been a long time as well.

chet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
I can't believe those destroyers are still there. This one is I think my favorite batch of Destroyers too. All looking stunning.

hmm where should I go to spread words.

Cappy what's that looking like extended endcap wood on the top part of the door of Curly Tiger Redwood body with Pau Rosa one?

Last edited:

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I can't believe those destroyers are still there. This one is I think my favorite batch of Destroyers too. All looking stunning.

hmm where should I go to spread words.

Cappy what's that looking like extended endcap wood on the top part of the door of Curly Tiger Redwood body with Pau Rosa one?

wow! Good eyes! That's exactly what it is. There was a small defect on the bottom of the door so I added a small piece to match the body so I could shorten the door a bit. I guess the camera angle caught the light just right to make it stand out.

I am going to promote you to 'Lookout First Class' fer this mate! Yo ho!

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
A stunner in central NY, looking to head out early.

I'm really appreciating how easy a good bottom feeder is to use. I used cartos for over 20 months, didn't want to go near an atty. The Mark 9 is fully as easy to use as any carto/tank setup, has huge capacity, and you get the better taste off of an atty -- very nice :)

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy, good afternoon me 'earties!

I see the forums still have not settled down, but the split thread is sinking into the forgotten pages, maybe they won't bother to delete them. Once it's sorted I will start the new thread.

A stunner in central NY, looking to head out early.

I'm really appreciating how easy a good bottom feeder is to use. I used cartos for over 20 months, didn't want to go near an atty. The Mark 9 is fully as easy to use as any carto/tank setup, has huge capacity, and you get the better taste off of an atty -- very nice :)

I know what you mean. Once I switched to bottom feeding everything else was quickly pushed aside. I feed my atties enough juice that I hear the beginnings of a slight 'gurgle' while drawing and that tells me its nice and wet. No tank or wicking material has been able to give me that nice heavy hit.
:vapor:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Yay, made a good dent in the log siding for the new doghouse. The mutts are indoors most of the time, but their "vacation home" will be built better than many houses :)

Taking a break before getting back to the salt mines, vanilla tobacco and coffee. Thinking one more round of feed 'n wax :)

The Destroyers look sweet, but those Dreadnoughts are killer. Beautiful wood, vv, and 6ml.

Last edited:

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yay, made a good dent in the log siding for the new doghouse. The mutts are indoors most of the time, but their "vacation home" will be built better than many houses :)

Taking a break before getting back to the salt mines, vanilla tobacco and coffee. Thinking one more round of feed 'n wax :)

The Destroyers look sweet, but those Dreadnoughts are killer. Beautiful wood, vv, and 6ml.

Thanks!

Is that one of your dogs in your avatar? What kind do you have?

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Cappy! :)

How the hell are you? :?:

I hope the seas have been calm, & the wind at your back!

Glad to see you are still in the game. :thumbs:

Been a long time since I purchased my Bandit.

Proud to be a Plankowner. :)

Ahoy AG, good to see ya! I'm doing pretty good I guess, still managing to stay afloat although I need to bail pretty hard sometimes.

Glad to hear the ol' Bandit is still good to go! Got time for a picture some time? Don't be a stranger, Arrrrrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread