• Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: shilling is not allowed

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Glycerin & Vegetable oil ?! Absolutely NOT!!!!! O nic liquid would do the trick or just vape less times until you get your new stuff as others suggested

The lungs can not break down oil. Do not attempt to vape it. Not even in a pinch.

They posted on the 9th of June and were waiting for their order to arrive. I think it's safe to say their order has arrived by now. Lol

Several posts have warned them not use any type of oil. Hopefully they have read up on the DIY stickys by now and are happily and safely making their own juice! We are all concerned when people want to do something dangerous, but hopefully they will ask here first. We are all here to help each other.

Relax, Enjoy!

money4me247

Sep 12, 2012
Texas
make sure you use PHARMACEUTICAL grade PG/VG of whatever you buy. Other lower grades have impurities that may be harmful in inhaled.

The easiest and safest way is to simply purchase a zero nicotine bottle of e-juice from a reputable vendor of either unflavored (unflavored will dilute the taste), the same flavor, or if you have multiple flavors get a light flavor that will mix well w/ the majority of your juice. I do a lot of coffee and vanilla type flavors and I have found a light cream flavor goes well with almost everything, even fruit like apple. Doesn't really work w/ menthol though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread