Not open for further replies.

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
Grimm Green's vid review hooked me.

I'd been eyeballing the Buzz Pro since Mike started the pre-sale propaganda. The sale pushed me over the edge and I bit. I liked the hook so much I bought another. Now what to do with all the crap PV's I've accumulated. I only use the Buzz Pros.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I've been referring folk since I got my first Buzz. I believe these are the best. I don't care for the vape on the single battery boost regulated mods as you all know from my other posts. What I thinks funny is the high buck boost regulated PVs dont do anymore than the $50.00 one but people still buy them.??????????????

GeorgeWachsmuth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Riverhead, NY, USA
Frankly, a comment by Phil Busardo started the ball rolling. It began with an interest in the Sigelei 20 Watt....his comment on a video mentioned the accuracy and ability to hit the mark at a wide range of resistances had me looking into this "Buzz Pro" device. Believe me, I was looking at every mod out there for some time. Mechanicals, Vamos, Lambo, Evics, Dnas..name it. GrimmGreen also had some favorable things to say, Phil had an earlier review....anyway...I just ordered one with custom engraving, batteries,a charger and an Ego adapter for a fantastic price! Looking forward to using a device without major bells and whistles that does what I want it to do. Plus, buying an American made product in this market is kind of nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread