Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
The high end becomes humorous, since for that you could buy 2 buzz pros, 3 sets of batteries, 2 chargers.

My black and brass infinity still looks and works great after a half year of pounding. Fine in a conservative office, fine while playing with dirt and crete :)

I just got 2 emails saying bp is going on sale Monday the 18th? Server acting up?

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
The high end becomes humorous, since for that you could buy 2 buzz pros, 3 sets of batteries, 2 chargers.

My black and brass infinity still looks and works great after a half year of pounding. Fine in a conservative office, fine while playing with dirt and crete :)

I just got 2 emails saying bp is going on sale Monday the 18th? Server acting up?

No I just suck at Mailchimp ! LOL I thought I changed the info ???

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
COOOOOL !!!!!

I just bought an e-mail list of everyone in the country. Tomorrow I'm sending out an e-mail offering FREE shipping & handling (and you know how expensive handling is), just use coupon: Wharf. Mike use $5.95 for shipping and send me $3 and $1.05 for Lorrie, she's going to be real busy.

I figure at 100 million adults at 1% conversions that's $3 million for me $1.05 million for Lorrie and Mike can buy an island.

Better gear up Mike, it's going to get crazy :p

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
COOOOOL !!!!!

I just bought an e-mail list of everyone in the country. Tomorrow I'm sending out an e-mail offering FREE shipping & handling (and you know how expensive handling is), just use coupon: Wharf. Mike use $5.95 for shipping and send me $3 and $1.05 for Lorrie, she's going to be real busy.

I figure at 100 million adults at 1% conversions that's $3 million for me $1.05 million for Lorrie and Mike can buy an island.

Better gear up Mike, it's going to get crazy :p

Your NUTS Wharf LOL !

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
So is this retroactive? JK. I do it because I think it's the best and I wouldn't tell someone to buy a provari if they give me one. I figure they made it gold because it needs something going for it, the onboard display didn't seem to do it for them. Back to what I was saying. I wouldn't refer someone to a product I thought was bad so the $10.00 is nice but I don't do it for the dough-re-mi.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Your NUTS Wharf LOL !

No, I've worked on commission most of my life. When I can make $$$ selling a great product (which I do now), I get excited. Hey I could sell my customers the right advertising program and a Buzz Pro too. Generating revenue and better health............. Now that's what I call a Great ROI !!!!!

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
So is this retroactive? JK. I do it because I think it's the best and I wouldn't tell someone to buy a provari if they give me one. I figure they made it gold because it needs something going for it, the onboard display didn't seem to do it for them. Back to what I was saying. I wouldn't refer someone to a product I thought was bad so the $10.00 is nice but I don't do it for the dough-re-mi.

If that's the case Rimp's gotta discount coming.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I'd recommend the Buzz whether or not the referral was offered. It's hardcore.....& that's just how it is.

That being said, I hope a 150 people watch my video review on youtube, & then purchase a buzz pro so that i'll have enough credit in my account to buy an infinity pro. :)

lmao, i'm not even gonna say who referred me over here.

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
Can everyone here get refer points because it's all of you guys fault that I am now the proud vaper of a Buzz Pro? I read through tons of your posts over the past couple of weeks when I was thinking on getting a VV Mod and it was all of you who convinced me to get Buzzed, so I think you all deserve referral points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread