The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Refilling Blu PLUS+ video

Discussion in 'Blu Electronic Cigarettes' started by structure7, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. structure7

structure7 Full Member

Jan 20, 2014
    Phoenix, AZ
    Seeing a thread by mikeycig in the New Members Forum (http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/633320-figured-out-way-refill-blu-plus-tanks.html) inspired me to fiddle around and make a video:

Looking back on this, a big part of what I like about this vaping experience is the convenience of the recharge pack (that actually works... experience with the old model packs were terrible). That being said, the heat shrink tubing doesn't allow the cartos/tanks to fit back in the pack. Think I'll just reuse the adhesive wrap or find something else (like dark Scotch tape) that does the trick.

And now the countdown until someone in China makes refillable cartos for Blue PLUS+ that fit in the pack and work better!

2. DawnBella

DawnBella Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2011
    USA
    Cool video!! I'm sure you know but if others don't, a Kanger T4 Clearomizer fits and works flawlessly on the Blu Plus or Blu 100 batteries. No tool kit required lol
    Kanger 510 T4 Clearomizer

3. structure7

structure7 Full Member

Jan 20, 2014
    Phoenix, AZ
    I'll have to give it a shot!

4. DawnBella

DawnBella Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2011
    USA
    They are the best clearomizers I have ever used. No dry hits (maybe here and there) pure flavor and a really nice vape. They can start to taste funky after a couple days use but at such a low price, I just toss and use a new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.