Status
Not open for further replies.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
It was 5yrs ago today that my vape journey kicked into full swing and as of last week, 2yrs since I purchased my first Reo. That has equated to just over 73k analogs averted and cash savings, (supposedly), of more than $23k...:ohmy: I'm sure, had I not given in to the constant bickering with some of the earlier Reonauts, (I apologize sincerely), I wouldn't be content with where I am today. Two years ago I finally saw the savings for the first time since I had begun vaping. All it took was buying my first Reo. It was everything I was looking for and the last device, (yeah right!!!), I would ever have to buy.:lol::lol::lol:

Everything has changed for the better in the last 2yrs. Overnight from the first vape I had on that Reo I went from 18mg to 6mg!!! That only lasted for about 2-3 months and I was down to 3mg. For well over a year now I have been vaping 0mg...:shock:...and haven't looked back. It also has helped that I have vaped the same liquid for 5yrs now as well. Have I tried a few others, absolutely, but nothing that had ever found the entire bottle vaped. They all went in the garbage straight away because they all tasted like....garbage. To this day I have yet to figure out how someone can vape cereal, candy, or drink flavor!! I was a menthol smoker for 40+yrs and have been a menthol vaper for 5yrs now.

I would have to say the toughest part of this journey was finding the right combo to set upon my Reo's. The endless search, (it seemed), for the right atty, coils, and wicking had proved to be very trying until I found Ready_X_Wick and the Origen Little 16 atty. I have pretty much sold off everything else and am finally content. So much so that I have found I am vaping a lot less in the past few months. For the first time in 5yrs my thoughts haven't been filled with finding the next best atty or device, but instead I've been thinking I might be at the end of my vaping journey altogether...:(o_O:):D It isn't happening today and probably won't be tomorrow, but it will be sometime this year, I am sure of that...

Would like to extend a very hearty thank you to Mr. Robert E. O'Neil and Mr. Russell Hauss... Without you two this would not have been possible... You guys rock!!!:thumbs:

d2e3143a145eba11f05e69815940a323.jpg

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Awesome story. Congrats on 5 years. Quite an accomplishment. I agree that a REO Grand and an o-little 16 is basically as good as it gets.

I'm quite content with my setup.

It's nice to take a deep breath in and not have any wheezing or whistling, isn't it?

Good for you, man!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Grats on 5 Muzic, and for your plans to stop altogether later this year.

Next month will be 3 for me. I was not addicted to nic when I quit smoking, just to the mechanics of it. But they'll still have to pry my last Reo out of my hand when I die.

FatBill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
CT
Pretty much the same exact story for me Muzic. Congrats Sir. I have 3 Reos. But...I vape a drink DIY. I have found I enjoy my nuppin atty out of the three rda attys I have. Although, I have not yet acquired the O16… it is on my short short list of things I might get in future. I was tempted to buy one of your nuppins….still trying to resist. Lol. My sister and I stopped smoking more than 5 years ago when we bought our first Reos together. Kinda cool we have something (vaping) we can share and BS about together. Since then, we have converted almost everyone we know from smoking cigs to not only vaping ...but to Reos. Thanks for your great post and congrats again. Thank you to Modmaster Rob for making a great mod, and SuperX Russ for all his knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread