refresh page and back button not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Well shoot....I was sure hoping to wake up this morning to see this bug worked out :(

Since there has not been much interest on this thread maybe the problem isn't that wide spread. I know I can't be the only one having it though. Is it still happening on your end @classwife and @Maytwin ?
It's still happening intermittently for me too :(

Reactions: stols001

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's still happening intermittently for me too :(
I almost wish it was just intermittently for me. Sadly it is constant. Both the refresh and back buttons are broken. I can refresh the page if I am on a thread (such as this one) but not on any of the main forums. I don't use the watched thread button or the new thread buttons. I have always just used the refresh button to see the new posts.

With the back button I have 2 choices...When I hover over it I get the option to go back one page (that option doesn't work) or right click or pull down to show history (that one works). I can choose that option to go back one page but it is a frustrating way to have to do it.

I would think it is just my machine but it doesn't happen on any other site. Clearing cookies and cache didn't help.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
upload_2017-10-2_16-18-35.png

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Back Button not working for me either. Refresh does though.
Seems like this started, for me, 3-4 days ago.

I've found that if I click the back button 3 times, real fast, it works.

Linux Mint/Mate using Firefox with Random Agent Spoofer. (among other addons)
Thank you for responding. Hopefully all these little quirks will be worked out in time.

oops, I shoulda checked before posting. Yay!!!!!!! The refresh button is working perfectly right now :banana:

The back button works too. I'm a Happy camper :D

Thank you @Oliver

Last edited:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Just had the likes stop working and say I do not have permission to do a like but now the buttons are gone when I move my mouse over??? Anyone else see this happening? Not getting a 502 error when trying to post this?

We have the ability to remove the feature from those who abuse the new rating system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread