Refreshing new menthol flavor! Mystic Menthol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Introducing new MYSTIC MENTHOL!

Halo has proudly introduced an exciting new Menthol flavor named Mystic Menthol. Mystic offers a refreshing menthol blend with a delightfully light sweetness and mixed mint undertones. With no underlying tobacco taste and a robust menthol effect, Mystic is a great choice for those seeking a crisp-clean menthol flavor.

FREE 10ML SAMPLE OF MYSTIC MENTHOL WITH ALL ORDERS OVER $20.00
If you haven't caught the buzz yet, Now is your chance to try Mystic for free just by placing an order on our website. For a limited time, you will receive a Free 10ml bottle of Mystic with your online order of $20.00 or more. There is no coupon code required for this offer, and the free bottle will automatically be included with orders meeting the $20.00 minimum purchase amount.

Attachments

• Mystic.jpg
    Mystic.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 17

Mikey3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Monmouth County NJ
Introducing new MYSTIC MENTHOL!

Halo has proudly introduced an exciting new Menthol flavor named Mystic Menthol. Mystic offers a refreshing menthol blend with a delightfully light sweetness and mixed mint undertones. With no underlying tobacco taste and a robust menthol effect, Mystic is a great choice for those seeking a crisp-clean menthol flavor.

FREE 10ML SAMPLE OF MYSTIC MENTHOL WITH ALL ORDERS OVER $20.00
If you haven't caught the buzz yet, Now is your chance to try Mystic for free just by placing an order on our website. For a limited time, you will receive a Free 10ml bottle of Mystic with your online order of $20.00 or more. There is no coupon code required for this offer, and the free bottle will automatically be included with orders meeting the $20.00 minimum purchase amount.

grrrrrrrr :glare: Gonna make me order more stuff I see

SoulFool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2010
Delaware
Awesome! I timed my next order just right.

Cinder Ella I have a question: I plan on ordering 12MG 30ML Menthol Ice and a small 6MG 7ML Menthol Ice. Since I'm ordering the larger size in 12MG I'm hoping that's the MG the Mystic Menthol will be in (not the 6MG). Is that typically how you determine which strength of the free sample to send out?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
I believe they go with the lower nic level when giving out samples. PM me your order number and I'll ask them to make your 12mg if it hasn't gone out yet.

Awesome! I timed my next order just right.

Cinder Ella I have a question: I plan on ordering 12MG 30ML Menthol Ice and a small 6MG 7ML Menthol Ice. Since I'm ordering the larger size in 12MG I'm hoping that's the MG the Mystic Menthol will be in (not the 6MG). Is that typically how you determine which strength of the free sample to send out?

Thanks in advance.

bigt

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
PA
I got a menthol sampler along with my Triton Starter Kit and Midnight Apple. The first thing i put in my new Triton was this one. I'll be honest at first I didn't get into it at all. But I guess it just wasn't what I was expecting. I started vaping the Midnight Apple and forgot about the Mystic for a few days.

So I went back to it after it was chillin in my tank for a couple of days. Maybe it steeped a bit in there? I don't know but it came together for me and I find myself craving it now at times. No tobacco flavor at all just a cool, refreshing menthol hit with a hint of sweet, but just a hint. I'll definitely buy another one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread