Feb 10, 2013
istanbul

hayzach

Nov 24, 2012
malaysia

hayzach

Nov 24, 2012
malaysia
I see that problems already started. I am very disappointed seeing people buying from thiefs and especially if/when try to register their copy:(

Imeo..u gotta do something.... now how to prove that the one that i bought for my friend here is the original..which it is..and the clones are having the same number with his...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
we can solve this easily for now hay. All people that have the original, can contact with their sellers to prove that they have the specific number. As for the rest of GG constructions, sellers will keep a note for the serial they send to customers and Ariel will register them. And I have already contact to facebook, to ecf and to my lawyer about this.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
A friend of mine would like to register his ithaka but hes not in the forum..

No. # 5041
Khairul anuar
Malaysia

Thanks

Registered.

You're welcome :)

Received today SS Stealth, #4820, vueffe57, Rome-ITALY
Have a nice day
Francesco

Registered !

Have a great day also :)

Mistsmok3

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
United States
A friend of mine would like to register his ithaka but hes not in the forum..

No. # 5041
Khairul anuar
Malaysia

Thanks

Hopefully your friend did not get the same #5041 clone you posted a picture of in the Ithaka forums :2cool: If those are clones and not real, someone did one helluva job.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/335107-ithaka-official-493.html

PadMzhJ.jpg

Last edited:

hayzach

Nov 24, 2012
malaysia
Hopefully your friend did not get the same #5041 clone you posted a picture of in the Ithaka forums :2cool: If those are clones and not real, someone did one helluva job.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/335107-ithaka-official-493.html

PadMzhJ.jpg

Hes frustrated that the clone having the same number with his ithaka...u guys are sharp...even i dont realise their having the same number
I personally purchased it from vassillis and hand it over to my friend ...talked to vassilis bout this and he confirmed it and ive informed imeo too...hope the guys who purchased the clones doesnt have the nerve to come here and register his...:mad:

Those who bought it they say its totally the same as the original except the weight a litle bit lighter....

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I think that copiers didnt know what exactly they were doing as usual. Clear window has to be really clear so you can see if your BF is in close or open position.

Anyway, I dont expect too much from people like this with no shame, looking for some quick bucks and putting GG logo on their copies. ECF will take care of this, I am sure. This issue cant go too far, it will ruin the whole vaping community because if we let this issue run one time, it will expand to other modders too. We all have to take care of this issue because we always try to send our vote when someone wants to ban e-cigs but if we stay without taking action on this, vaping community will destroy itself without anyones help

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
ariel, is the issue solved? The customer send me his info

Ithaka no #5041
Name: khairul anuar

and

Ithaka no #5212
Name: yown amirul

I'm not sure, but I think we should trust hayzach.

Meanwhile I registered both numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread