Status
Not open for further replies.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
we can solve this easily for now hay. All people that have the original, can contact with their sellers to prove that they have the specific number. As for the rest of GG constructions, sellers will keep a note for the serial they send to customers and Ariel will register them. And I have already contact to facebook, to ecf and to my lawyer about this.

I'm trying to figure out how this works if you bought pieces and assembled them? I've got the Ithaka bottom ring #6266 from COV along with other assorted spare parts I bought previously. I just bought the missing pieces I needed so that I can build a second Ithaka. But my COV records will only show that I've bought one full Ithaka and a bunch of parts scattered over several orders. If the sellers didn't keep records of the serial #s at the time of purchase will they take our word on our serial numbers? Or am I not understanding what you mean and making this way more complicated than it is. I do that sometimes.:laugh:

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
I mean that sellers will keep a record of all the serials you buy from them house, even if its only the engraved tube. Or maybe you mean something else?

OK. So all of the serial numbers going forward will be recorded. The serial numbers we already own and that are listed in the Wiki don't need to be listed with our supplier. Have I got it right now? Dang I'm dense today.:facepalm:

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Brother Ariel!

Mouse, hope your well.
When you obtain a new or used GG Tube, Ithaka, or any GG device with a serial number, register it here, whether it is brand new or used with your name.
For example, I am waiting for just a serialized tube with no parts. When I receive the tube I will post the serial number here on this thread, Awesome Ariel will log it in. I will add the spare parts to make it whole. I will never sell it but, if I did, the new owner would then post his information and so on.

GG realizes we have to replace some parts for worn out parts, lost parts and that we also build them from the tubes up. If the devices are used then the old name is scratched out and yours will replace it. There are many reasons for this, the biggest for historical record.

We are all really logging the tubes serial, not the parts. I hope this helps. GL

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
sure house, exactly like that my dear:)
OK. So all of the serial numbers going forward will be recorded. The serial numbers we already own and that are listed in the Wiki don't need to be listed with our supplier. Have I got it right now? Dang I'm dense today.:facepalm:

clstearns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
Texas
I think that copiers didnt know what exactly they were doing as usual. Clear window has to be really clear so you can see if your BF is in close or open position.

The AF control ring on my GGTS and Ithaka has a taper on both edges, whereas these "clones" are knurled right to the edge. Small detail, but noticeable.

Also, Ariel_MX, can you please register my new Ithaka from Vassilis?

Ithaka #4179 | clstearns | Texas - USA

Thanks, all!

Last edited:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
The AF control ring on my GGTS and Ithaka has a taper on both edges, whereas these "clones" are knurled right to the edge. Small detail, but noticeable.

Also, Ariel_MX, can you please register my new Ithaka from Vassilis?

Ithaka #4179 | clstearns | Texas - USA

Thanks, all!

Sure !

It is registered now :)

stealth 5038 Marco Ripamonti, Milano - Italy

thanks ariel and manni:)

:)

Information updated.

(Old owner: Clint | Maggie Valley, North Carolina - USA | Stealth (SS), New Style Engraved - by Imeo Edition)

Thanks Imeo and Idaholandho. I was running on no sleep yesterday and by the end of the day was not processing what I was reading. And I hate the fact that this is becoming necessary because of the thiefs in the world.:mad:

Ariel could you add Ithaka #6266 to housemouse in Kentucky, USA please?

Of course !

It is registered now :)

I would like to register my SS GGTS no. 3253 to s1mp3, Zagreb, Croatia.
Waiting for my Ithaka in a few days, will post serial as soon as it arrives.
Thank you!

Sure, it is registered now :)

Ithaka #1488; FFC; Russia, Krasnogorsk

Registered ! :)

Everyone is welcome :D

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
ARIEL!

GGTS #6074 Idaholandho / Idaho, USA

Thanks Brother.

And it is registered now :D

Previously registered Ithaka 6039 to prong ATO - Edmond, OK USA

traded to and now owns,

Ithaka - 6039 - misplacedsooner - Norman, OK USA

prongATO

Information of Ithaka #6039 updated ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread