Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Everyone

We've just opened our Puresmoker.co.uk mini shop! :thumbs:

You can now register your interest in the Prodigy V1 and PS Manual USBPass using our back in stock notification system (don't forget to enter a valid email address! :)).

We'll be opening the pre-order baskets around 1 - 2 weeks before before general release. Anyone with back in stock notifications set, will be emailed as soon as the pre-order baskets are open.

Thanks
Smokester!

Huxley

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
UK
That's a big price difference. Why is it so much more expensive in the UK?

No idea. They are offering a bare bones package without atomiser(s), batteries or charger for £95. By my reckoning that's approximately what we should be paying for the full package offered by puresmoker for 139.95 US Dollars if there was a straightforward price conversion - except we are being asked to pay the best part of 200 US Dollars, £139.99, for that same package. Beats me.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Everyone

Though I'd better just jump in and give you some further details on this one...

There are several factors in addition to just the USD - GBP exchange rates that make up the final pricing of any product including, but not limited to; UK import duty, VAT, shipping, brokerage etc.

The pricing is there as a guide and will be finalised nearer the time of release.

***PRE ORDER BASKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL THE PRICING IS FINALISED***

Technically speaking, our store needs an actual price to be entered in order for you to be able to set the back in stock notifications, so it seemed logical to keep the numbers the same as opposed to pricing them at, say £999 or 0.01p.

We're just waiting on some key information before we finalise the prices. We prefer to under promise and over deliver.

Hope that helps?

Thanks
Smokester!

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
I've registered my interest too. Let's see what the price is come next month. The whole Country might be bankrupt by then. Dhoo ..forgot, it already is.
I must admit i was hoping for the New Atomiser but i reckon that will take longer.
Must take another look at the Puresmoker thread to see what type of batts and charger it needs as the basic kit costs less.
What the hell. You only live once. (I hope, i really really hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread