Regulated pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I know bud. Have you had any experience with that mod? Is it good/strong? Any ideas about my question about the batteries I should be using?
What resistance will you be using?
I would select a battery with an AMP rating 20% above the needs of your build.
At least a 25A battery, 30A or more should allow some head room for almost any build.

prime.JPG

Cheers
I

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have an Armor prime I vape it usually with a 0.9 coil (exotic) and I get a good vape with a Samsung 25R. I like it, and honestly I could probably get away with a lower rated battery with my build but it performs just fine for me with that battery, although it's just a whole different thing than when I vape regulated and I don't drip that often, but I do enjoy it. If I didn't have metal mass in my build, I would have definitely gone with a lower rated battery.

It's a nice mod, and the adaptor works fairly well, so you don't have to put a GIGANTOR battery in there unless you feel you absolutely must.

Anna

Nikhforos

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2018
I have an Armor prime I vape it usually with a 0.9 coil (exotic) and I get a good vape with a Samsung 25R. I like it, and honestly I could probably get away with a lower rated battery with my build but it performs just fine for me with that battery, although it's just a whole different thing than when I vape regulated and I don't drip that often, but I do enjoy it. If I didn't have metal mass in my build, I would have definitely gone with a lower rated battery.

It's a nice mod, and the adaptor works fairly well, so you don't have to put a GIGANTOR battery in there unless you feel you absolutely must.

Anna
Hey Anna, nice to hear from a friendly face :) . I'm kinda worried though, cause I just ordered it and I believe you are a MTL vaper, yet you use this mod? I'll be using it mostly with RDAs. Is it strong enough to produce clouds and some decent power? If not, I might consider cutting of the order.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
With the right RDA, build and etc., you will be TOTALLY fine. I promise. You should have seen some of the clouds my kid made with my build, it was redonkulous.

Remember, with mechs, it's your build, and your battery I actually use the Panzer RDA but with one coil. I don't like small bore drip tips etc. If I added a coil to lower the resistance and went nuts, I'm pretty sure I could produce some crazy clouds, actually, even probably safely with my battery I have in there at say around 0.5.

You'll be fine. It's the battery you go with, how you vape it, etc. I don't take the longest draws but even with my build I'm usually far cloudier than usual. Etc.

Don't sweat it, I kind of threw a bit of MTL out of the window with my mech and I get pretty cloudy even so, with my puny build (but I have mass in my build too, so that adds to things).
Don't worry,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread