Regulated vs Mechanical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
I been using my first Reo for almost 5 yrs, lately I have become curious about regulated squonk vaping. I went to a vape shop in Abbotsford, the young clerk told me he was not impressed with the Vandy Vape Pulse 80w.

For those of you who also use a regulated squonker, would you please review it for me, I need some input to help me choose. Not sure if the online reviewers can to trusted to be impartial, what do you think?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I been using my first Reo for almost 5 yrs, lately I have become curious about regulated squonk vaping. I went to a vape shop in Abbotsford, the young clerk told me he was not impressed with the Vandy Vape Pulse 80w.

For those of you who also use a regulated squonker, would you please review it for me, I need some input to help me choose. Not sure if the online reviewers can to trusted to be impartial, what do you think?

I just posted this in Another thread...

I'm I loving my Regulated Mods? Absolutely!

I was a Mech Squonker for about a Year. But the Day I bought this...

Rig Mod WW x Hotcig RSQ 80W Squonk Box Mod | Vape Device

... was the Last Day I really used a Mech.

The Size is Very Compact. Can use a Multiple of Inexpensive Bottles. Does Temperature Control if you are into TC. Just a Great Mod all the way around.

If you are looking for a Non-Squonking Regulated Mod, there are about a Gazillion Choices. So to narrow it down, I would say what you are looking for in a Mod?

There is also More Info on the RSQ 80w in this thread.

Rigmod Hotcig Squonk RSQ 80W Box Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread