• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Reiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Thanks everyone.
I am not sure where I am going with it but I am am sure I will be led to something.
I originally started to help hubby with his back issues. The day I got my first attunement, a dog in the house (bonus daughter's) who doesnt get along with me or many other people, suddenly started following me. Basically he planted his self up my .... now. Since I started doing Reiki with the dog he actually seems to like people now. Since then I have been doing more Reiki on animals then people. I have been doing people I know but not as much as thier pets LOL. Maybe I will start a Reiki for pet service. I would like to go volunteer at the local shelter as well.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
CONGRATS!!!! That is so cool Nyxie! I have been looking for classes in my area, but so far have found nothing that is both trustworthy and not of a price that rivals my mortgage payment. I will continue my search however! Again, Congrats on this Nyxie! Truly something to be proud of!

If you don't mind driving down here to Nashville (Indiana) for your Reiki classes, Gaia (Paula Sutton) gives classes and they are not expensive.
Gaia's Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread