Rejected by customs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Earth
Just a heads up, Canadian Customs will refuse any e-cig related product. It does not matter if its no nic juice, nic juice or just hardware. It sucks for us right now but its been getting worse lately.

On the plus side, most Chinese vendors will offer to ship again free of charge because it might get through. I'm sure you will get your money back at least. Just ask.

Pm me if you need a Canadian vendor, I can recommend one for you. And come join us in the Canada forum.

Neon

Last edited:

ambition

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2012
Australia
That's awful. I just got my order from Health Cabin (to the United States). They put on the customs form "Expendable for Lung Guard". I guess they figured nobody would understand what they were talking about. :unsure:

Lol. That would make me more curious about the contents.

I remember way back when I bought a kit from v2 they sent it marked as "led light" and another vendor marked a shipment of juice as "flavourings" or something equally innocent.

binsky

Sep 2, 2011
Edmonton
I dont normally comment regarding someones statement, but in this case i feel that i must.I know what it is like to wait for a package to make it through customs.I've had them get through in minutes and also in many days.In fact i just had one order from HC reviewed and released by customs today.Mind you it was all hardware, but they do still get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread