• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rejected by customs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
What will likely happen is Health Cabin will get the order back and either re-ship or give a refund.

Generally the advice is: Order juice and hardware separately. juice is the most likely thing to get stopped at the border. Anything else that's hanging out with it will be collateral damage. Order domestically or order your juices separately. ORder cartos with your juices too, if they're on the shopping list; cartos can sometimes get stopped at the border, too. I'm not aware of any other hardware that gets stopped at the border -- probably because there's no way for Health Canada to justify the stoppage.

mrman

Moved On
Jan 15, 2012
Saskatoon
My $200 dollar Kit and e juice order was rejected by customs and sent back to Health Cabin in China. No response from HC after a week. did I just loose $200 bucks?? Does this happen often and if so do we get a refund? Im really frustrated right now and would like some answers. Thanks
yep, i had a 260.00 dollar order rejected, that was my supplier. now you all know, hehe.
i ordered from them for almost 3 years.
wow.
now i got a canadian vendor, and i praise him with the best.
and i got a canadian vendor for hardware.
i am glad i found this forum. thank you all, even since i was a ......
oh yeah, hc will refund your cash, they are reputable about that.

Last edited:

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
Happened to me with the E9 order I made, HC is cracking down on e-cigs, and getting nicotine across the border is risky. Sorry you had to find out about ECF, the hard way like me.

I had to wait a month, while constantly pestering my China distributor, and they made me call every number from Health Canada, to DHL (the delivery company), I was put on hold for many hours with all these places, and in the end, I just kept emailing and telling China that I didn't have my package, I will never get my package, HC has seized it, there is nothing I can do, give me my money back...It eventually worked

I reccomend checking to see if Health Cabin has live online support. Much easier to wear em down in real-time, then by email...

But yeah just keep at it, and you'll get your money back, I know it sucks

mrman

Moved On
Jan 15, 2012
Saskatoon
  • Deleted by smokum
  • Reason: deleting double post

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
i did have to file a grievence with paypal, after that, it was quick.

Yup ... me too ... although mines was not a quick process, it took about 45 days after filing the claim with Paypal to get my money back.

At the time that I ordered from China I was an ECF member, but had no clue there was a Canada forum :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread