Remit Pod System

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I just got an email from joyetech regarding the new Remit pod system. It looks to be the myjet 2.0. So far all they show is a variety of prefilled pods, and the pods look exactly like the myjet pods. They also have a regular USB charger instead of the old magnetic myjet charger along with new colors. They are also advertising the juice in bottles, so I am wondering if they will be releasing blank pods like the myjet had and this time you can easily refill them. The myjet was a great pod system, but it was never actually meant to be refilled. This will be a no go for me if it's just prefilled pods, but if they release truly refillable pods, I may have to check it out once again

Reactions: dansus

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I just got an email from Joyetech regarding the new Remit pod system. It looks to be the myjet 2.0. So far all they show is a variety of prefilled pods, and the pods look exactly like the myjet pods. They also have a regular USB charger instead of the old magnetic myjet charger along with new colors. They are also advertising the juice in bottles, so I am wondering if they will be releasing blank pods like the myjet had and this time you can easily refill them. The myjet was a great pod system, but it was never actually meant to be refilled. This will be a no go for me if it's just prefilled pods, but if they release truly refillable pods, I may have to check it out once again
this ?
bannner-concept-04_2000x.jpg

FarmerCam

Oct 2, 2016
I am keeping my fingers crossed as well. The MyJet was an excellent vaping device but refilling the pods was a real pain. Also the magnetic charging system seemed to attract a lot of metal filings from around my farm shop and would prevent it from charging correctly. The later style pods had a much looser fitting silicone gasket that wouldn’t remain in place while filling. The leaky pods were also problematic and needed much improvement.

Hope Exempt will release more details soon.

Just received my brand new Renova Zero today. I am very impressed with a lot of the features, especially the self-sealing fill port with no mess. The bigger battery life would be nice but it certainly does not smoke as well as my cheap little MyJet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread