Renowned eJuice Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

alterdstate

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Sidney, OH
Well I am still a noob, but my first purchase was from Vista Vapor. I got the caramel candy and black licorice. The caramel is half gone after a week (15 ml left of 30) and the black licorice is still sitting in my cupboard as I tried it on 2 of my cheapo ebay ce4's. I loved the first two hits of it and really enjoyed the smell of it on my shirt as the tube shattered LOL. I was dumb enough to try that twice. I am waiting on my pro tank mini 2 to get here to try that stuff. Vista seems to have a couple really good flavors. Swedish Fish is my next. With all the advice here and all over the forums, I will be trying Mrs. T's as I like the sweeter stuff. Going for the 100 percent vg when possible as I love flavor.

ToryCooper

Verified Member
Oct 18, 2013
Huntsville Alabama USA
Well I am still a noob, but my first purchase was from Vista Vapor. I got the caramel candy and black licorice. The caramel is half gone after a week (15 ml left of 30) and the black licorice is still sitting in my cupboard as I tried it on 2 of my cheapo ebay ce4's. I loved the first two hits of it and really enjoyed the smell of it on my shirt as the tube shattered LOL. I was dumb enough to try that twice. I am waiting on my pro tank mini 2 to get here to try that stuff. Vista seems to have a couple really good flavors. Swedish Fish is my next. With all the advice here and all over the forums, I will be trying Mrs. T's as I like the sweeter stuff. Going for the 100 percent vg when possible as I love flavor.

well pg carries flavor , vg increases vape.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
What is so special about Boba's Bounty? Never had it, have no clue what it's like? Tobacco? Sweet? Candy? Sour?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Boba's Bounty review thread

anyone know of a flavor close to Tribeca by halo?
I think Heavenly Tobacco from HHV is a lighter, more mellow Tribeca. I find some similarities in the Hangsen RY4 and Tribeca as well, and there are probably lots of others. The Big RY4 roundup is the place to find all those matches. :thumb:

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA

I know that this thread is a little over a week old since the last activity, but I would urge you NOT to place an order with Mrs. T's, as she's been accepting orders since late September and NOT shipping out people's orders, and does not respond to multiple inquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread