eza4ameh.jpg

Naked Vein after

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Nice job. And a 100ml bottle of Gorilla juice in the background. vaping heaven. I used to order Gorilla and Boba by the liter (Ben allowed me to do this) and it just became too much $$ so I switched to DIY, but I think about those two juices often. They are my absolute favorite. Boba then Gorilla.

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
Nice job. And a 100ml bottle of Gorilla Juice in the background. vaping heaven. I used to order Gorilla and Boba by the liter (Ben allowed me to do this) and it just became too much $$ so I switched to DIY, but I think about those two juices often. They are my absolute favorite. Boba then Gorilla.

I hear ya on those juices, currently hooked on them presently, but they are costly. Going thru 100 ml bottles like water. Need to find some something similar with less of a price tag. :vapor:

Maverickbo

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2014
Ohio
El its real easy! Go to the hardware store and get some paint remover, a dremmel with polishing heads, 2500 and 1500 grit wet/dry sand paper, polishing compound. Be sure to remove all plastic and hit it with the paint remover. Then sand with the 1500 then to the 2500...then polish to shine. Did mine in about 2 hours with beer. Lol

el_lou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Miami, FL, USA
El its real easy! Go to the hardware store and get some paint remover, a dremmel with polishing heads, 2500 and 1500 grit wet/dry sand paper, polishing compound. Be sure to remove all plastic and hit it with the paint remover. Then sand with the 1500 then to the 2500...then polish to shine. Did mine in about 2 hours with beer. Lol

What type of beer, Maerickbo?
These are important details you're failing to mention.

Maverickbo

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2014
Ohio
Here's Eddie

I'm not real happy with how he turned out, the masking kept pulling the edges making it look ragged and the black pick guard is all out of scale :(

Going to recover from the frustration for a bit, strip it down and repaint, hopefully with better results.

That's a hard paint job to do. I gave up on mine and sanded and polished it. [emoji14] hope u have better luck than I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread