Status
Not open for further replies.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I purchased a VV Grand on the classies this week on a deal that was just too good to pass up, that "used to be" copper vein.

It's almost black, with areas you can tell are copper vein. A little disappointed that it wasn't the really pretty copper vein I see all the time, I want to doll it up a bit. So I ordered two different J-Wraps.

Just wondering if anyone else has J-wrapped their metal REO's and if they might be willing to share pictures?

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I was gifted for my birthday (thank you again!) a J-wrap for my VV. It doesn't fit well on the body, but looks great on the door. There were some changes made to the VV's apparently, so it will depend upon whether yours is the same as the one sent in as a template. I am thinking it may be, since it is a copper vein and mine is an older colored version he no longer makes.

I sure hope it works out for you :)

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I was gifted for my birthday (thank you again!) a J-wrap for my VV. It doesn't fit well on the body, but looks great on the door. There were some changes made to the VV's apparently, so it will depend upon whether yours is the same as the one sent in as a template. I am thinking it may be, since it is a copper vein and mine is an older colored version he no longer makes.

I sure hope it works out for you :)

Does yours have the recessed button? Mine does not. Thanks for your feedback!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
I only use one on the door. When I ordered the template was for the old school Grand, so it was a little too small for the newer Grands. A REOnaut sent in a VV Grand for them to create a new template so hopefully you won't run into that issue-

I love my door and it has held up better than I expected.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Make certain you line it up accurately, else you'll balls it up! You can unpeel it a few times to get it right easily enough.

I covered my old beaten up grand with one and it looks fine.

T

Attachments

• 231013-1759.jpg
    231013-1759.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 41

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I only use one on the door. When I ordered the template was for the old school Grand, so it was a little too small for the newer Grands. A REOnaut sent in a VV Grand for them to create a new template so hopefully you won't run into that issue-

I love my door and it has held up better than I expected.

Oh I love your door too!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread